california

1. Smithsgold

Metal Detecting an Old Homesite

Metal Detecting an Old Homesite Join Jeff as he Metal Detects an Old Homesite looking for hidden Treasures. Hope you enjoyed the video, Thanks for watching Jeff
  2. Smithsgold

Recirculating Sluice

Recirculating Sluice Testing a Recirculating Sluice and the April Update on what we have going on . Sneak peek at our next video !!!! Hope you enjoy the video, Jeff
  3. Smithsgold

Panning for Gold on Butte Creek

Panning for Gold on Butte Creek Rain can't keep Me and Gary ( Two toes ) from heading out to Butte Creek to look for Gold. Umbrella Weather for sure !!!!! Ladybugs, deer and Gold !!!!!! Thanks for watching, Jeff
  4. Smithsgold

Plumas-Eureka State Park in Winter

Plumas-Eureka State Park The historic mining area includes a museum in the miner's bunkhouse, the Mohawk Stamp Mill, Bushman five-stamp mill, stables, a blacksmith shop, and the Assay office. Located in Plumas County, California, USA I hope you enjoy the video !!!! Thanks, Jeff
  5. Smithsgold

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold ( Video )

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold Take a trip with Jeff and Mike as they go on a trail ride up in the Sierra's to look for some Gold trapped in Bedrock . My first try at doing a prospecting video for my YouTube Channel it was a lot of work and a lot of fun to do !!! Hope you enjoy it...