gold prospecting

1. Smithsgold

Lesson Learned don’t bet with Two Toe’s

Lesson Learned don't bet with Two Toe's Learned a Valuable lesson the other day on our way to the Hydraulic pit to metal detect for Gold Nuggets !!! Don't bet with Two Toe's !!!!!!! TM 011
  2. Smithsgold

Cleaning Bedrock for Gold Nuggets

Cleaning Bedrock for Gold Nuggets The Rain can't stop Jeff and Gary (Two Toe's ) as they head to the Hills in search of those elusive Gold Nuggets. Jeff has his White's Gold Master V-Sat (VLF) Metal Detector and Gary has his White's TDI (Pulse Induction) Detector see which one finds the...
  3. Smithsgold

Farm Chores and Gold : Return to the Feather

Farm chores and Gold : Return to the Feather With all the crazy stuff happening right now I feed the farm animal's and head to the Feather River to find piece of mind and Gold. I'm Social Distancing to the River !!!! No lines no media no drama no BS Just me and a few fishermen enjoying...
  4. Smithsgold

First Gold

First Gold I take a short trip to the Feather River to find Gold ( First Gold ) of the 2020 season !!! I didn't want to let Gary ( Two Toe's ) get to far ahead on the Gold Count !!!!! Thanks for watching
  5. Smithsgold

The Nugget Hunters ( Coming Soon )

The Nugget Hunters ( Click Here ) Join in the search for Gold Nuggets in the California Motherlode with Nugget Hunters Gary ( Two Toe's ), Prospector Jerry ( California Motherlode Prospectors ), Jeff ( Smithsgold ), Bedrock Bennett, and JC ( Minin Hawaiian )as they search for elusive Gold...
  6. Smithsgold

Bedrock Gold

Bedrock Gold Jeff and Gary ( Two Toes ) take you on an Adventure to find Bedrock Crevices filled with Placer Gold in the California Motherlode. Watch as Gary pulls out Gold Nuggets from the Bedrock and Jeff trys a little Sniping for Gold . SG012 Thanks for watching !!! I hope you enjoy the...
  7. Smithsgold

Hydraulic Pit Gold

Hydraulic Pit Gold Prospecting for Gold Nuggets in an Old Hydraulic Pit in the Heart of the California Motherlode. The Old Timers didn't get it all watch as Jeff and Gary (Two Toes) find Hidden Gold Nuggets in the Bedrock Crevices with Metal Detectors. SG 011 Watch our other Prospecting...
  8. Smithsgold

River Detecting for Gold Nuggets

River Detecting for Gold Nuggets See who gets the Biggest Nugget Gold Prospector's Jeff ( Smithsgold ) and Gary ( Two Toes ) Head to the Hills in search of rare Gold Nuggets. Watch and see who gets the most Gold and the Biggest Nugget. SG 010
  9. Smithsgold

Two Minutes to BLM ( Annual Assessment paperwork )

Two Minutes to BLM join Jeff on the adventure of taking the Annual Assessment paperwork in to the Sacramento BLM office.
  10. Smithsgold

Panning for Gold on Butte Creek

Panning for Gold on Butte Creek Rain can't keep Me and Gary ( Two toes ) from heading out to Butte Creek to look for Gold. Umbrella Weather for sure !!!!! Ladybugs, deer and Gold !!!!!! Thanks for watching, Jeff
  11. Smithsgold

Winter Prospecting on the Feather

Winter Prospecting on the Feather Watch as Jeff does some winter Prospecting for Gold trying to get the jump on Gary ( Two toes ) on there yearly Gold contest !!! I only had a short window between storms so I took a short drive to the River in search of Gold. Thanks for watching I hope you...
  12. Smithsgold

Crevicing for Gold

Crevicing for Gold Watch as Jeff and Gary ( Two Toes ) head to the Hills in search of Gold !!! On this adventure they will be Crevicing the Bedrock cracks in search of Hidden Gold !!!! If you like the Video please Like and Subscribe to the channel this way you can get updates on new video's...
  13. Smithsgold

Mystery Creek Gold

Join Jeff as he goes on a hike to a small Creek to check and see if there's any Gold in it !!! Mystery Creek Gold Thanks for watching !!!
  14. Smithsgold

High Sierra Gold

High Sierra Gold Join Jeff and Mike as they look for Gold and Treasure in the High Sierra's , Watch as Jeff finds a .45 Gram nugget. High Sierra Gold Hope you enjoy the Video, Jeff
  15. Smithsgold

Gold on the Feather

Gold on the Feather Watch as Jeff takes you on a short panning trip on the Feather River in Northern California in search of Gold !!! Gold on the Feather
  16. Smithsgold

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold ( Video )

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold Take a trip with Jeff and Mike as they go on a trail ride up in the Sierra's to look for some Gold trapped in Bedrock . My first try at doing a prospecting video for my YouTube Channel it was a lot of work and a lot of fun to do !!! Hope you enjoy it...