gold

1. Smithsgold

River Detecting for Gold Nuggets

River Detecting for Gold Nuggets See who gets the Biggest Nugget Gold Prospector's Jeff ( Smithsgold ) and Gary ( Two Toes ) Head to the Hills in search of rare Gold Nuggets. Watch and see who gets the most Gold and the Biggest Nugget. SG 010
  2. Smithsgold

Two Minutes with Two Toes

Heavy Gravels Heavy Gravel Gary talks about what to look for in the Gravel's when looking for Gold !!!! Video Number 1 of the Two Minute series
  3. Smithsgold

Recirculating Sluice

Recirculating Sluice Testing a Recirculating Sluice and the April Update on what we have going on . Sneak peek at our next video !!!! Hope you enjoy the video, Jeff
  4. Smithsgold

Panning for Gold on Butte Creek

Panning for Gold on Butte Creek Rain can't keep Me and Gary ( Two toes ) from heading out to Butte Creek to look for Gold. Umbrella Weather for sure !!!!! Ladybugs, deer and Gold !!!!!! Thanks for watching, Jeff
  5. Smithsgold

Winter Prospecting on the Feather

Winter Prospecting on the Feather Watch as Jeff does some winter Prospecting for Gold trying to get the jump on Gary ( Two toes ) on there yearly Gold contest !!! I only had a short window between storms so I took a short drive to the River in search of Gold. Thanks for watching I hope you...
  6. Smithsgold

lost Treasure Forbidden Gold

Lost Treasure Forbidden Gold Hope you enjoy the first video of the new series from Two Toes !!!! I had a great time during the filming of the video hope you enjoy it !!!! Thanks , Jeff
  7. Smithsgold

Crevicing for Gold

Crevicing for Gold Watch as Jeff and Gary ( Two Toes ) head to the Hills in search of Gold !!! On this adventure they will be Crevicing the Bedrock cracks in search of Hidden Gold !!!! If you like the Video please Like and Subscribe to the channel this way you can get updates on new video's...
  8. Smithsgold

Mystery Creek Gold

Join Jeff as he goes on a hike to a small Creek to check and see if there's any Gold in it !!! Mystery Creek Gold Thanks for watching !!!
  9. Smithsgold

Gold on the Feather

Gold on the Feather Watch as Jeff takes you on a short panning trip on the Feather River in Northern California in search of Gold !!! Gold on the Feather
  10. Smithsgold

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold ( Video )

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold Take a trip with Jeff and Mike as they go on a trail ride up in the Sierra's to look for some Gold trapped in Bedrock . My first try at doing a prospecting video for my YouTube Channel it was a lot of work and a lot of fun to do !!! Hope you enjoy it...
  11. CoinMonger

New to the Forum and TQ

Back in the early 80's I was stationed in the Philippines and went off into the jungle with a couple friends, a guide and my Compass detector looking for Yamashita's treasure. A friend found a Japanese helmet, but other than that mostly ammo and a couple pieces of unexploded ordnance that we...