350 Settings

OK all you 350 users what are you finding the best settings when your out there swinging your Ace ??? I still am amazed at how deep this detector goes & how small a target it will find, I find relic & jewel modes the hottest, your thoughts ??
I am having a hell of alot of fun with this detector !!!!!

DBG

Yeah, But I did experiment some the last time out
And it looks like Coin Mode
For me on my machine works best.
It just seems a little more stable
But I guess
TO EACH THEIR OWN
;)

Jon D

Yeah, But I did experiment some the last time out
And it looks like Coin Mode
For me on my machine works best.
It just seems a little more stable
But I guess
TO EACH THEIR OWN
;)
on the beach I use all metal mode and dig all repeatable tones,at totlots I use jewelry mode,im still playing around with custom tho.

draaiorgel

on the beach I use all metal mode and dig all repeatable tones,at totlots I use jewelry mode,im still playing around with custom tho.
Same here.
The Aces are superb for the price.
Once ya get ta know it on dry beach anyway you'll pick up a coin occasionally at 14 inches.
We did with the 9 x 12 concentric coil. So the DD should do it too.

Jon D

Same here.
The Aces are superb for the price.
Once ya get ta know it on dry beach anyway you'll pick up a coin occasionally at 14 inches.
We did with the 9 x 12 concentric coil. So the DD should do it too.
I use the 5x8 dd most of the time becuz of my shoulder cant go long with the 8.5x11 dd, but it can find coins.and more.

Jon D

I must confess. I bought a 350 a while back as a back up to my AT PRO or E-Trac.
I just haven't had time to swing it yet.
I'm too busy swinging everything else:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
one of my buddys use the at pro and he does awesome with it,we try to compare at pro/ ace 350 ,its like nite and day when coin or jewelry hunting,its well worth the money. IMO