A Fun Weekend Gets 111 Coins

sojourner

COINSTAR KING

KRose

Well, that explains a lot. This I reckon is why some folks coin totals are somewhat slow in being found.......Because You n Sue are finding them all. Congrat's all the way around on getting out, having fun, and bringing home a great haul of coins.(y)

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Well, that explains a lot. This I reckon is why some folks coin totals are somewhat slow in being found.......Because You n Sue are finding them all. Congrat's all the way around on getting out, having fun, and bringing home a great haul of coins.(y)
Thanks Kevin......we've got maybe two more weeks of hunting before the ground freezes and we have to hang up the detectors until next spring. We'll be out there again this weekend.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Best of luck to you n' Sue on your upcoming hunt this coming weekend. We look forward to seeing pic's of more great finds.
The hunt may be postponed because the latest weather forecast calls for a combination of rain and snow on Sunday. What they refer to in these parts as a "wintery mix". Hopefully the forecast will change to sunny with temps in the low 60's but I won't hold my breath waiting for that. :rolleyes: