A Sudden Change in their agenda?

KRose

Has anyone heard the latest from the Nike company? I heard on the news this morning that Nike has pulled a new line of Patriotic shoes, the "Betsy Ross" off the line which displayed an American Flag on the heel of the shoe. Reason? Miss Kapernick (remember him?) was offended by them. Really? Well bless his little pea pickin' heart. I hope as I have in the past that Nike falls into ruin from low sales from folks that still love our country and are Patriots that are offended by folks that hate our country and Patriotism as a whole. I had a nice pair of Nike shoes that found their way to our fire pit just after Nike endorsed this clown. I sincerely felt ashamed to have those shoes in my house and certainly didn't want to be seen wearing them out in public. If Nike doesn't do anything well, their shoes Burn Great! Hey, wait just a minute here.....I thought all of this Disrespectful Nonsense of nfl players kneeling on the sidelines during the playing of our National Anthem was done solely as a Protest against Social Injustice. Now all of a sudden Miss Kapernick is offended by an American Flag? This is not a sudden shift in their pea brain agenda. It has been about those that hate our country the whole time. This is why I personally severed all ties with Nike and the nfl. For those that hate our country, for those that are so disgruntled and full of hate, for those that are so anxious to see America fall.....I sincerely and simply say to them......GO AWAY! I hope everyone here has a Safe and Happy 4th of July and God Bless America!

homefire

NON Americans really don't get a Say. Now Do they ? Followers of Islam reject the U.S. Constitution as the Law of the land. That in it't self Renders them INCAPABLE of ever being American. I'm quite sure this post will get me banned so that being said, Have good day.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Yes Kevin, it's true...Nike caved in to this jerk because Kaepernick thinks the Betsy Ross flag is a reminder of slavery, as if he were ever a slave. I think you do an injustice to women everywhere by referring to him as MISS Kaepernick....he's not worthy of that title. Nike is a lowlife company in my opinion....making most if not all of their shoes overseas for VERY CHEAP labor and then marketing them in the states at highly inflated prices. BUT even with that, there are people lining up to buy that junk and many of those customers see "KRAPPERSTINK" as a hero. This stuff will NEVER be over with regarding football players and other disrespectful athletes because it's not just the NFL. The NFL'ers are mostly from colleges so there's certainly a very fertile breeding ground for these types. They won't go away any time soon because they have it good here and they know it. And that's why the border is being over run with "migrants" trying to get in here.

KRose

I saw this on Facebook.. it's a bad situation and started this mess again. I spent 20 years in the military protecting our flag and country and this clown makes me a bit upset. Not much for a second rate quarterback to do these days except find fault with something.
You hit the nail on the head here Buster. A 3rd rate quarterback that wasn't nearly the athlete he thought he was. Let's see, if I can't play football, I'll just be a pot stirrer and a unpatriotic, disrespectful troublemaker.

KRose

Yes Kevin, it's true...Nike caved in to this jerk because Kaepernick thinks the Betsy Ross flag is a reminder of slavery, as if he were ever a slave. I think you do an injustice to women everywhere by referring to him as MISS Kaepernick....he's not worthy of that title. Nike is a lowlife company in my opinion....making most if not all of their shoes overseas for VERY CHEAP labor and then marketing them in the states at highly inflated prices. BUT even with that, there are people lining up to buy that junk. This stuff will NEVER be over with regarding football players and other disrespectful athletes because it's not just the NFL. The NFL'ers are mostly from colleges so there's certainly a very fertile breeding ground for these types. They won't go away any time soon because they have it good here and they know it. And that's why the border is being over run with "migrants" trying to get in here.
You are correct here Sojo. My apologies to real women the world over. What I see happening now is that Nike shoes have become in a way a symbol of protest. People are still buying their products and unfortunately will continue to do so. Others are right in saying that this is unlikely to end anytime soon thanks to this clown and millions of blind and mindless folks that thinks he is some sort of prophet. He is more a profit. I will hush for now, I want to enjoy our Independence Day.

homefire

Allowing the Non Americans a Say is the Problem. They simply have NO SAY. Be American or Be Gone. Don't try the Un American around me. I do NOT allow it to happen in my presence. I point out the Facts. Some day I may take a Black Eye doing so but until then I will be non combative. Yes I will go Combative. BE American or Be GONE. Or just enjoy your selves being in America. Attempting to Suburb Ameria into the Nasty Stuff you fled from will not fly. Happy Forth People. Be Proud . Be American. Nothing Shamfull about flying Your Own Flag, eaaa?

DigsNW

All the above I agree with. Nike HQ’s is in my back yard. All their products are made in 3rd world countries with slave labor in sweatshops. How do I know this. I worked with a guy whose brother ran a Nike sweatshop
Indonesia and I have heard lots of their goings on in those places. Ironic how one can protest slavery of the past and take millions of $$ from a company who basically built on slave labor. My co-workers brother finally quit because he couldn’t take it any longer. He now works for another company making good money but took over a million a year cut in pay to do it. Yep a $ 175.00 pair of Nikes cost about $30.00 for them to make and ship to America, the home of the free.

KRose

There are so many Contradictions in the way a lot of our folks think today.......So Much Hogwash. It is so much more, but I'll stick with Hogwash. Antifa (those numbskull bucket beaters) is another great contradiction and useless organization. How lost, useless, and mindless could one individual be to fall into the likes of these Destructive Losers?

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
There are so many Contradictions in the way a lot of our folks think today.......So Much Hogwash. It is so much more, but I'll stick with Hogwash. Antifa (those numbskull bucket beaters) is another great contradiction and useless organization. How lost, useless, and mindless could one individual be to fall into the likes of these Destructive Losers?
About the same as the mindless ones who followed the likes of people such as Jim Jones and Charles Manson.

homefire

Most all of these issues can be DIRECTLY related to the Lack of education our public school are providing. In place of Truths and Facts the Subversive Propaganda Machine are instilling Hate and Distrust in the Government. ANTIFA is just one of the Creations.