Advice on my bounty hunter tracker lV

Hi everyone I have a low end detector its a bounty hunter tracker lV can anyone tell me more about my MD I think it's great I'm new to this MD but I love it I found a 1882 large one cent it made my blood rush I love it advise on places to find silver coins would be great

Buster

King of Spam
Staff member
Welcome to the TQ Family. I am a White's detector guy from way back. I don't know too much about the Bounty Hunters. But I will say this..listen to your machine and practice to learn the way it works. Practice is the key with any machine..as for places to find silver...up in the north there is plenty around...just research and find the old places. you can also check out the parks, schools, fair grounds and anywhere else folks have been..I would also check on the laws where you live to be sure you can hunt there...you are off to a great start....Good luck and post what you find...Chuck.. :)

KRose

Hi everyone I have a low end detector its a bounty hunter tracker lV can anyone tell me more about my MD I think it's great I'm new to this MD but I love it I found a 1882 large one cent it made my blood rush I love it advise on places to find silver coins would be great
A Big Welcome to you to TQ from Georgia. Search online under Bounty Hunter and your model and you might be able to download a owners manual. Go too on utube and search there. They have instructional videos for almost every MD made. Good luck and Congrat's on the large cent.

Rob1960

Another welcome from Tennessee. What's been said pretty well goes. Instructions, videos, learn your detector, and research older places.