Almost as good as m'detecting..

Tn Relic Hunter

I've only been a member of this site for a few days,but I have to say I really enjoy reading the posts from others on here an seeing what they have discovered from the past.To me it's almost as good as metal detecting,to see what others have found.I have been metal detecting for 13yrs an this is the 1st forum site I have ever been on that had anything to do with metal detecting or treasure hunting..

Tn Relic Hunter

Everything around here in my community is either owned by the State or by the TVA which makes it illegal here to dig or disturb the grounds.I usually have to go to a town to detect parks or fair grounds to get some of the good stuff.The only time I detect around my neighborhood is after a good heavy rain.
If we are caught on the river here or the lil river beaches we get fined by the TVA cause they own all of it here.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Everything around here in my community is either owned by the State or by the TVA which makes it illegal here to dig or disturb the grounds.I usually have to go to a town to detect parks or fair grounds to get some of the good stuff.The only time I detect around my neighborhood is after a good heavy rain.
If we are caught on the river here or the lil river beaches we get fined by the TVA cause they own all of it here.
Sounds like bureaucracy running wild.