American Civil War Maps.

Thanks for posting that link. We've been looking for a place to find a civil war map that specifically shows Morgan's Raid through Ohio. However I didn't see anything for that on that link. Do you know of a site that might have one? I have researched several books, and continue researching, but still haven't found any.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

Megagold

Thanks for posting that link. We've been looking for a place to find a civil war map that specifically shows Morgan's Raid through Ohio. However I didn't see anything for that on that link. Do you know of a site that might have one? I have researched several books, and continue researching, but still haven't found any.

Abog is in Russia. Check out your historical society and the public library. HH:)

KRose

MdMamma, have you and your husband tried your Archives? Sometimes you can pull up OR's (Army Official Reports) they will have specific information in them many times as to their whereabouts, their action,battles, troop movement, encampments, etc. Good Luck to yhall' and HH

Megagold

Y
Thanks, Megagold. I called an talked to the geneology society and she has platt maps from the 1800's, which she said we could get copies of. We just bought the 2012 one for our county.
Your welcome. I would like to get some old maps for my area. They are really nice to frame and display...HH:)

mdpartner

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=map+of+Morgan's+Raid+through+Ohio+