any info on this mel rosar vaseline stopper bottle

bait

ive researched this bottle for a while now and checked google bing and ebay and i can not find another one like it and i have no clue of the value....the stopper is vaseline and is original and glows under UV light....the front design and lettering is hand painted enamel.there is a rough pontil on the base....there is alot of large to fine bubbles through out....it also has a goo inside could have been some type of syrup at one time....also should i clean that goo out or leave the original contents.....thanks in advance for your help and happy holidays

Attachments

Last edited:

bait

ive researched this bottle for a while now and checked google bing and ebay and i can not find another one like it and i have no clue of the value....the stopper is vaseline and is original and glows under UV light....the front design and lettering is hand painted enamel.there is a rough pontil on the base....there is alot of large to fine bubbles through out....it also has a goo inside could have been some type of syrup at one time....also should i clean that goo out or leave the original contents.....thanks in advance for your help and happy holidays
THANKS for your help....i sent pics to a major bottle auction on the east coast and he was not really sure either..he thought it is an apothecary from the mid 1700's and is interested in consigning it but i decided to put it on ebay starting listing new years eve andy

bait

THANKS for your help....i sent pics to a major bottle auction on the east coast and he was not really sure either..he thought it is an apothecary from the mid 1700's and is interested in consigning it but i decided to put it on ebay starting listing new years eve andy
also he told me to clean the goo out and i did already and this bottle came out beautiful...the color is like a grayish blue and the stopper is outstanding

bait

here are some pics...i will list this thursday on ebay if you want to see all the pics.....the pics dont show the color of the bottle which is a blueish gray...the shoulders are out of wak..thousands of bubbles...really nice bubble inside the stopper...the stopper only fits in one way so you have to keep turning it to get it to drop all the way down

Attachments

bait

here are some pics...i will list this thursday on ebay if you want to see all the pics.....the pics dont show the color of the bottle which is a blueish gray...the shoulders are out of wak..thousands of bubbles...really nice bubble inside the stopper...the stopper only fits in one way so you have to keep turning it to get it to drop all the way down
I MADE A CHANGE AND IM LISTING IT TONIGHT ON EBAY DEC 27th AT 9PM EASTERN TIME.JUST TYPE IN MEL ROSAR BOTTLE AND IT SHOULD COME RIGHT UP TO SEE ALL THE PHOTOS