Anyone had any success with Carl Andersons dowsing rods?

Has anyone used and had success with Carl Anderson's dowsing rods? Please let me know in the next couple of days. I'd like to hear of your success. 'Thanks,Norm Marsh

EPC Guy

TQ Ambassador
I've had limited experience with dowsing rods - and then I've only used a set made for me by a friend here on TQ...

Welcome to TQ from Colorado!

Anderson rods

What dowsisng rods do you have? What have you found with them.Did you make some? If so, tell me about them. The chance I had to buy the Anderson Universal rod is gone but I get enough money in time. I have a dowed map by Fred Stewart and just want some rods that can narrow the search down enough so I can then use a detector to find the caches.How long have you been dowsing.I'm new to it. As the snow melts around here I'll get outside and start practising.I have a set of basic copper rods with swivel handles with the tips painted gold. Norm

how long

What dowsing rods do you have? What have you found with them.Did you make some? If so, tell me about them. The chance I had to buy the Anderson Universal rod is gone but I get enough money in time. I have a dowsed map by Fred Stewart and just want some rods that can narrow the search down enough so I can then use a detector to find the caches.How long have you been dowsing.I'm new to it. As the snow melts around here I'll get outside and start practicing.I have a set of basic copper rods with swivel handles with the tips painted gold. Norm
I first witched a well when i was 8 and did it to make extra money in my 20s i used a willow forked stick then i had another witcher showed me the L rods and i used them to follow the flow of underground stream, one day while using L rods my rods suddenly crossed i kicked through the grass and up popped up a large silver mirror ring 3 try ounce. from that point i really got into dowsing

ABOUT 30 YR AGO i was using a CARL ANDERSON ROD AND PULLED TO A SW CORNER OF A BASEMOUNT OF A HOUSE THAT HAD BEEN TORN DOWN JUST THE FOUNDATION AND BASEMENT WAS LEFT.I pulled to a GALLON JAR OF COINS IN side of the wall. I've had 2 more experiences like that after that time. Not a lot of money just tho it netted me enough satisfaction that it could be done even with a newbie.