Anyone using the new style hardwired Sand Shark

I just ordered a NEW Sand Shark. It has the new hardwired 10.5 coil. Has anyone used the new style yet. I'm wondering if it is more stable than the older style that had the waterproof connectors ? My old style Sand Shark worked well, just think that hardwired coils will be way more stable with no connectors for water to touch giving occasional false signals (mine did sometimes anyway).

I can't wait for it to get to me so I can test it myself and find somemore gold.

Thanks for any info. :bthumb:

anyone

im more interested in knowing how it how it does out of the water, due to the fact of that the ((18" inc. +)) depth (that i have read from posts and watched on youtube vieos) apperently was becouse of the sand's conductivity, hence the P.I. unit works better in high counductive soil? will anyone be intersted in gaveing a a review of the unit in "back of the woods" i'm planning on digging everything anyway...

im more interested in knowing how it how it does out of the water, due to the fact of that the ((18" inc. +)) depth (that i have read from posts and watched on youtube vieos) apperently was becouse of the sand's conductivity, hence the P.I. unit works better in high counductive soil? will anyone be intersted in gaveing a a review of the unit in "back of the woods" i'm planning on digging everything anyway...

I dig everything also.

well the detector will go deep in sand, but I needed to know how deep it will go in plain soil.... ps: did some research, all high end detectors especially gold prospecting, are P.I. units and not V.L.F. P.I. units are naturally deeper and will penetrate any soil on Earth, besides you cant go wrong with all water and a terrain unit, and 2 for the price of 1 I’ll take that any day. Only down side to this is you can’t hunt trashy sites. Since this is going to be my first detector, I am also in the process of looking at Vaquero, with 15x12 S.E.F. coil, you can hunt super trashy sites with that unit. :rocketwho

I made up my mind, im getting a P.I. unit from Tesoro this Tuesday, did a bit of research the 10 inc spiral printed coil is actually better then a mono 10 inc P.I. (as far as depth), so the loss of depth compared to Whites dual field’s 12inc mono, is virtually unnoticeable. After months of dally research to make up my mind, for the price range, it came down to –- “C- Scope CS4PI”, / “Tesoro Sand Shark” 10.5, / “Tesoro Vaquero” with 12x10 S.E.F. coil / “X-terra 705” / “Nautilus IIb” / “Blisstool Ltc 64x v2” / “ Deep Tech Vista RG 750” or higher. -- However; for the price range with a life time warranty, and domestic shipping (in case it needs a repair) this is going to be my unit for now. (Will not be able to take it out to the field until the end of August ;( so wish me a good hunt till.)

I made up my mind, im getting a P.I. unit from Tesoro this Tuesday, did a bit of research the 10 inc spiral printed coil is actually better then a mono 10 inc P.I. (as far as depth), so the loss of depth compared to Whites dual field’s 12inc mono, is virtually unnoticeable. After months of dally research to make up my mind, for the price range, it came down to –- “C- Scope CS4PI”, / “Tesoro Sand Shark” 10.5, / “Tesoro Vaquero” with 12x10 S.E.F. coil / “X-terra 705” / “Nautilus IIb” / “Blisstool Ltc 64x v2” / “ Deep Tech Vista RG 750” or higher. -- However; for the price range with a life time warranty, and domestic shipping (in case it needs a repair) this is going to be my unit for now. (Will not be able to take it out to the field until the end of August ;( so wish me a good hunt till.)
I truly believe you will love the Sand Shark. For me personally, I just love the simplicity of the machine and the depth is cool also. You will dig alot of junk, but that is just the nature of the beast with a PI unit. I have the Sand Shark with the 10.5" coil coming also. When it comes to water hunting the warranty is key for me because you WILL use the warranty. Water hunting is the most harsh and unforgiving enviroment you can put a detector through.

Ric-san

In the woods you dig all signals...watch a few youtube videos by treasurefiend...Im looking into the Tesoro Sand Shark also...

Rick

will have mine from Tesoro this wednesday, but will not have it in hand till next week, god i cant waite i'v been researching and looking in to this for the past 2.5 months at this. :banghead:

Going to play with myne at the beach tomorrow, just got it, hope the factory tested before packed it for shipping, ill be pissed if I have to send it in to get fixed.