Beach hunter ID find's

these are all beach hunter finds of mine..I also have a story in customer stories in the Whites April stories...on there home page.

Attachments

B

boobieinPa

AWSOME
I would have another heart attack if I found a old foreign coin like that.

D

dri-wash

Holy Cow....:shock: :shock: :shock: those are fantastic finds...you have done very good......I hope all of us can find some of those one day....:bthumb:

Tom

Pat a story is on the Whites home page..

If you go to Whites Electronics web page...under April 2007 customer stories some of my finds are there its the 2nd Beach hunter id story. I have sent another story that I believe will be posted there latter this year.:wavey:

The TINMAN

Awesome Finds

How long have you had your BHID ? I Have a Surfmaster PI & love It ( just started water hunting this year ) I want to get another beach & water detector. I thought about the PI Pro but I can have my PI modified to a Pro So my next choice is the Tiger Shark, I love my Tesoro's but I've always wanted to check out a BHID. Your thoughts Pro's & Cons Appreciated. I'll be mostly Fresh water but Salt Water on Ocassion & hopefully moreso as I go on. Your Finds Speak for themselves but would like your opinion. Thanks For Sharing!

The TINMAN

Tinman

I Have Used This Model For About 4 Years...love It It Gets Small Gold...it Works For Me..no Issues Here...i Built A Custom Straight Shaft For It And I Chest Mount Mine. In The Water I Hunt In All Metal And Use The Id Lights To Let Me Know To Dig Or Not..good Luck With Your Choice

The TINMAN

Thanks

Surf Looter. I just got into beach & water this past year but have not had alot of chances to get out especially being here in the middle of the Mountains but that will change by Spring. I keep looking at 2 other choises but my mind keeps coming back to the BHID. For the Little experience I have I think the LED's would be very helpful. More than not, Thats the direction I'm heading in. " Thanks " again for your imput, I really Appreciate It!

Good Luck & HH.
The TINMAN

The TINMAN

Steve & Minelab

Steve, He posted that he had that unit for 4yrs. Minelab, I know he's in the surf but have not heard him mention anything about diving Tho I'm sure when he reads these post he'll chime in. If you go to the members list and click on his name, he has a Really Cool Pix of his detector on the beach at sunrise or sunset. I'm Leaning a whole lot more towards water hunting vs. land for this coming season. Working on my little arsenal now, hope to have the Beachunter ID & the CZ21. Good Luck to all.

The Tinman

The TINMAN

Sorry bout that

Same as his avatar, Not the pix I described above. Thought it was, now I'll have to find who's it was cuz it is Cool.

The TINMAN