Best place to be

wildlife

When I joined TQ I was looking for tips ,help and information on MDing . It worked , so good in fact I'm on my third detector . Everyone here is so helpful and friendly one could not ask for more . TQ was not the first forum I joined just the best . Some of the others I joined including one dedicated to California daily posts were rare . Here it seems every hour someone posts an interesting find ,joke or good story . TQ's members are willing to answer any question and give moral support where needed . Most of you have known each other for a long time and I just get a kick out your jokes and conversations . You TQ members truly are a family and not the kind with the infamous weird uncle . LOL I sure hope there is not a member named weird uncle , if so I'm am very very sorry about my attempt at humor . Forums are new to me so I really do not know the etiquette on posting, likes or following . But I have never been afraid to post something or like a post I have read because I felt welcome here . I see there are new members here everyday that have not posted yet , come on in and say hello . You will never meet a finer bunch folks like the ones here at TQ . So I thank all of you so much and hope to know better . So good luck happy hunting and I wish you all the best .

Wildlife

DigsNW

New people here never have to feel like they are on the outside looking in. We want everyone to feel they can pull up a chair and sit and talk anytime. We have no open private conversations here like some forums. We are all family and enjoy having new folk join in. Glad you joined and glad your experience has been good. Now about that weird uncle??????????????? :D:p:p:p

DigsNW

i like tq because i dont get ridiculed for misspelled words or the incorrect use of their or theyre or there, also everyone is so welcoming and give extremely good advice i like to call it a small family in a big world
No, misspelled words go unmentioned here. Here is a funny story about it though. I was on another forum , not an MD forum. The owner of the forum was the worst about making fun of peoples spelling and even banning some for it. I hated that forum because of it. I spell well and use pretty good grammar but not all do and I can let it go at that. The owner of that forum needed to be taught a lesson so I looked up all his past posts for a year, highlighted his misspelled words (around 30) and put them in a post and told him he could cast the first stone if he was such a good speller. Needless I was banned immediately and I think it was so funny. I can still read there just can't post or sign up. That post of mine was deleted too. Nothing like that here at all.

KRose

Wildlife I consider you to be a member and a part of this fine TQ Family!! This is the Biggest reason I keep coming back to TQ!! Heck Everybody on this site treats you and al the rest with respect and as family!! TQ is the Best MD site Period!! Beale.
Well said Mr. Beale.
No, misspelled words go unmentioned here. Here is a funny story about it though. I was on another forum , not an MD forum. The owner of the forum was the worst about making fun of peoples spelling and even banning some for it. I hated that forum because of it. I spell well and use pretty good grammar but not all do and I can let it go at that. The owner of that forum needed to be taught a lesson so I looked up all his past posts for a year, highlighted his misspelled words (around 30) and put them in a post and told him he could cast the first stone if he was such a good speller. Needless I was banned immediately and I think it was so funny. I can still read there just can't post or sign up. That post of mine was deleted too. Nothing like that here at all.
That is so true. Everyone has strong points and weak points. I'm a fairly good speller, but I'm mathematically challenged Big Time. Thank the good Lord for calculators. If I see misspelled words, it's no biggy, because this person is probably a lot stronger in math or other areas than I am. I know I couldn't cast any stones.

wildlife

t
Hello There WILDLIFE
Yep..there seems to always be room for 1 more...
So get comfy, keep clicking and postin and add some FAVS.
WE DONT NEVER ASK MUCH......Just to see some PICS !!!!
nice avatar did ya dig it?
Thank for your post
mel9861
I wish , but I found one in a collecti0n of coins my mother had when she passed away two years . I didn't know she was even buying coins , the one I have is a 1780 . Most of the coin sets are circulated and are pennies , nickels and dimes of the last hundred years . The best one I think is the 1992 uncirculated American Eagle silver dollar ,I wish it was older . The gold clad bicentennial looks pretty cool.

DSC00315.JPG DSC00314.JPG DSC00317.JPG

Wildlife

Doc dog

Yep this is the ONLY forum I post on,,,if it wasn't for spell check ya all would think Im a moron,,,,wait what's that ya say,,,you think I'm a moron anyway ? Well your probably right ,but I find that the folks here have a great sense of humor ,,we all can laugh to gather ,,everyone interacts great with one another ,we not only share our finds with each other ,but our knowledge ,our up and downs our trips and much much more,,,,I've said it before,,but let me say it again I love being part of this forum ,,,,,,,,,,,oh yeah,,,,keep an eye on them Three Amigo guys,,,,one never knows what they might be up to :)