Buster's 1st and 2nd Hunt with the XP Deus...

Buster

King of Spam
Staff member
xp #1.jpg
xp #2.jpg
I got out yesterday for about 2 hours. We started in the high 40's and worked up to 69 degrees yesterday..Had a pretty good day. I also got out today for an hour and still found coins from a hunted out park. These hunts were in Basic 1 and Basic 2 modes..I did dig up a pull tab yesterday and there was a penny about 3 inches from that..It is telling me what is there...The pin point is dead on. I am getting that down to within an inch..I think after I learn this machine, I will be finding more good stuff...I do have a ways to go till then..Chuck.. :)

KRose

(y)Congrat's to you Chuck on the maiden voyage with the new Deus. You'll have it down in no time at all. The Deus is gaining popularity here on TQ. I wish you all new owners the best of luck. The XP Deus has already proven itself a very formidable MD. We look forward to seeing pic's of your many finds.

teamroper

View attachment 89762 View attachment 89763 I got out yesterday for about 2 hours. We started in the high 40's and worked up to 69 degrees yesterday..Had a pretty good day. I also got out today for an hour and still found coins from a hunted out park. These hunts were in Basic 1 and Basic 2 modes..I did dig up a pull tab yesterday and there was a penny about 3 inches from that..It is telling me what is there...The pin point is dead on. I am getting that down to within an inch..I think after I learn this machine, I will be finding more good stuff...I do have a ways to go till then..Chuck.. :)
Well done and the good stuff might come sooner than what you think. Congrats and yes, that is a pretty good haul for that limited amount of time. ;)(y):D