Coils for a new 705

Im looking to get a x-terra 705, and i was wondering which coils should i get to go with it? Most of my hunting is for relics or coins in some high trash and high mineralized areas.

HOWDY

if you are looking for silver and old coins the 3 khz coil is great. any kind of gold the 18.75khz is the one. small coil for trashy areas. thats the good thing about the X-Terras... lots of coil choices.

Thanks everyone for the help. I just put my order in this morning for the 705 with the standard 9" coil and i added the 6" DD 18.75hz coil (should help me in relic hunting and the smaller coil will be nice in some of the wooded areas). Can't wait to get started, i got it 2-day shipped. Now as long as i don't get called out to work this weekend :banghead:, would be just my luck.
Thanks again everyone. I've always loved this site and everyone here and i always refer this site to anyone who wants to get into MDing.

too_pointer

Thanks everyone for the help. I just put my order in this morning for the 705 with the standard 9" coil and i added the 6" DD 18.75hz coil (should help me in relic hunting and the smaller coil will be nice in some of the wooded areas). Can't wait to get started, i got it 2-day shipped. Now as long as i don't get called out to work this weekend :banghead:, would be just my luck.
Thanks again everyone. I've always loved this site and everyone here and i always refer this site to anyone who wants to get into MDing.
Hello. I have the 705 with 2 coils. ( a 5x10 double D 18.75hz ) and a 9"
concentric coil. They both will be very good. Hope you do well, I know I am doing fine !
too_

You're gonna love it. I've had the X-terra 70 for about four years now. I don't get to use it much now though because of water hunting. I do sneak it out every once in a while though. Congrats!!!