Customer Service @ Bounty Hunter (First Texas Products LLC )

TN_MD

Wow I contacted Customer Service @ Bounty Hunter (First Texas Products LLC ) told them my new BH tracker IV did not come with the arm strap and that I would like to have one as a disabled
veteran i needed to use one, and offered to pay for it.

Instead they contacted me today asked for my mailing address and said one was on the way ! now how cool is that ,

THANKS BH / First Texas Products LLC !!

Karl

bbqcook

TQ Circle of Friends
Very cool indeed. You will find that most the major detector manufactures have a good customer service.
Glad for you:bthumb:

pennystock

im glad to hear that too.i deal with first texas for my T-2 and F-2...my 11"dd coil goes crazy when i put it on and got ready to send it in...called them and they said since i bought the detector used, it was not under warranty anymore and i would have to pay a $25 fee to look at the coil...i told them i bought the coil brand new off e-bay and im not sending the detector to them...they agreed to waive the fee....end of story as i decided to buy a new one since its 3 years old and has been banged against every rock in maine! the only thing they do replace or fix is the connector that goes to the control box..........so i bought the S.E.F 10x12 inch coil..............

TN_MD

Pennystock :lol: :lol: :lol:
" on my employment application, they asked "who to contact in case of emergency"!....i said "a real good doctor would be nice"!!!!! "

When I first read that , I busted out laughing , I may borrow that as my status for Face book or one of those things.

Karl

pennystock

Pennystock :lol: :lol: :lol:
" on my employment application, they asked "who to contact in case of emergency"!....i said "a real good doctor would be nice"!!!!! "

When I first read that , I busted out laughing , I may borrow that as my status for Face book or one of those things.

Karl
go for it karl!

TN_MD

finally used the new strap this morning it works great !!

So I contacted Mr. Marinez at Bounty Hunter and told him thankyou and that I appreciated him and his department doing that for me.

What an awesome group.

Karl