Cut grass for the first time this Summer

KRose

Yes, I broke the ole' John Deere out yesterday and cut and trimmed our backyard for the first time this Summer. Winter returns early next week with the lows in the mid to upper 20's. Unfortunately there will be a slew of sick folks down our way in the very near future.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Yes, I broke the ole' John Deere out yesterday and cut and trimmed our backyard for the first time this Summer. Winter returns early next week with the lows in the mid to upper 20's. Unfortunately there will be a slew of sick folks down our way in the very near future.
Today's HIGH is in the LOWER 20's with maybe 5 inches of snow on the way...…...glad to know that someone is able to mow their lawn. Hopefully you won't be a part of that slew of sick :sick: folks. Stay well....

KRose

Today's HIGH is in the LOWER 20's with maybe 5 inches of snow on the way...…...glad to know that someone is able to mow their lawn. Hopefully you won't be a part of that slew of sick :sick: folks. Stay well....
Thanks Sojo. We'll do our best to stay healthy. Our temperature change here has been something. Last week we had several days in the low 70's for a high, and it will be in the mid to high 20's for several days this week for the low. I think about everyone here lately has had some squirrely weather one way or the other. It's like a constant reminder that we don't have any control not are we in charge.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Thanks Sojo. We'll do our best to stay healthy. Our temperature change here has been something. Last week we had several days in the low 70's for a high, and it will be in the mid to high 20's for several days this week for the low. I think about everyone here lately has had some squirrely weather one way or the other. It's like a constant reminder that we don't have any control not are we in charge.
I've heard that it can rain "cats and dogs" but "squirrely" ? You mean that it can rain squirrels down there? That's nutty.....:)