Dallas Digs

Out4gold

I would like to invite anyone who would like to try their luck here in Dallas.
We have three areas where a lot of material has been comming out.
Bottles, coins, jewelry, figureines, toys, marbles... and many silver objects.
The best coin I have heard of was found by a fellow digger called Skinner Bob, a 5$ Canadian gold.
The figurine bottles are just too numerous to name. There just seems to be a lot of them.
E-mail me if you are interested.

Out4gold:biggrin:

Out4gold

3/25/06 Dallas dig

Three of us turned out for a pretty grueling day.
Although the weather was great for digging it was very apparent that the mosquitos were enjoying the opportunity as well. They dug into us. Fortunately after about an hour of fighiting them off they hid out for the day.
Digging goes on. There were some interesting finds that day no photos can't download them just yet.
A nice watch fob some coins including a "V" 1911 nickle, and of course bottles. (One Poison)
I personally found "the find of the day" with a cast iron toy locomotive.
Although it had been in a fire it was intact with all wheels.
Best guess at age would be about 1890-1900. It has marking on the coal bin N.Y.C.R.R. These are the only markings visible. None inside nor any more on the outside.
I am going to go on 4-1-06 again,9am target time.
I hope it will yield jsut as great a day as I had last time.
You guys are missing out on some great digging.

Out4gold:grin:

I would like to invite anyone who would like to try their luck here in Dallas.
We have three areas where a lot of material has been comming out.
Bottles, coins, jewelry, figureines, toys, marbles... and many silver objects.
The best coin I have heard of was found by a fellow digger called Skinner Bob, a 5$ Canadian gold.
The figurine bottles are just too numerous to name. There just seems to be a lot of them.
E-mail me if you are interested.

Out4gold:biggrin:
thank you Outgold. I have sent you an email. WOuld love to hear anything you might offer.

Hi

I know this is an old post but came across it. Im new to the digging game have collected acl soda bottles for years. i have wanted to dig for along time but not to much luck finding places. if interested in showing a newbie the ropes id love to hear from you. I am in Denton Texas
Brian