Dowsing Finds

B

BERT-BERT

Hello All:
Here is some photos of large nuggets with a small amount of gold in them that I found by map dowsing.
Two were found in Cabarrus county close to the old Reed Gold mine, the other one was found in Alexander county,both counties are in North Carolina I map dowsed the locations with my computer , downloaded a map of the area and pinpointed the target,two were about 110 miles from my home the other one was around 74 miles from home----BERT--BERT

Attachments

prizm-pal

Bert..not sure how that dowsing works... but had an old friend in the seventies... he told me story of how the family well went dry...frost was 4 ft thick.. so he dowsed the basement floor and found enough water till spring... he used a y shaped stick had to be special kinda tree I forget what is this along these lines? and I will try that friend thing again not sure why I cant download you! Chick!

Heres' my Dowsing story

My aunt Ruby had a real talent for dowsing. She would make a Y shape out of a hickory switch. She would find all kinds of things. When she held the witcher in her hand you could see the wood twisting in the bark when it would pinpoint. That was when I was growing up.

Now that I growed up. I bought a house that I was going to convert to commercial property. It only had well water and the city said we needed to hook up to the city water. Ok got the city workers out. They said that 30 years ago city service was put in on our side of the street. All they had to do was find it and have our plumber hook up to it. Well they got out their metal detectors and searched and searched. They found some cans and that was about all. Well the foreman said screw this I can find it. He took two of the metal wire flags that showed where the telephone lines were and bent them into Ls. Nada, nada, nyet. they gave up and left. Told us we had to go under the street to the other side for service. Our plumber said he could find it. Did the same with wire marker flags. Nope not even close. Me, bored took the 5 foot copper probe they were using and said I'm gonna spear the beer can the metal detector found out of the ground. One throw and it goes chunk. What the Hay? Two inches under the sand was the meter buried 30 years ago. Cracked open the valve and cool clear water came out with good pressure. The dowsers and science detectors both failed me. Ay carumba!

soapy

Very nice finds I have dowed for water in Ga after some one showed me how to. Found wate for the whole subdivision I lived in. works for me.

RD

My aunt Ruby had a real talent for dowsing. She would make a Y shape out of a hickory switch. She would find all kinds of things. When she held the witcher in her hand you could see the wood twisting in the bark when it would pinpoint. That was when I was growing up.

Now that I growed up. I bought a house that I was going to convert to commercial property. It only had well water and the city said we needed to hook up to the city water. Ok got the city workers out. They said that 30 years ago city service was put in on our side of the street. All they had to do was find it and have our plumber hook up to it. Well they got out their metal detectors and searched and searched. They found some cans and that was about all. Well the foreman said screw this I can find it. He took two of the metal wire flags that showed where the telephone lines were and bent them into Ls. Nada, nada, nyet. they gave up and left. Told us we had to go under the street to the other side for service. Our plumber said he could find it. Did the same with wire marker flags. Nope not even close. Me, bored took the 5 foot copper probe they were using and said I'm gonna spear the beer can the metal detector found out of the ground. One throw and it goes chunk. What the Hay? Two inches under the sand was the meter buried 30 years ago. Cracked open the valve and cool clear water came out with good pressure. The dowsers and science detectors both failed me. Ay carumba!
Sounds like you got the power!!!:lol:

Hanging in there by a thread

Hi to all you people dowsers,first I would like to thank Bert for his time and info on dowsing :bthumb: I have been playing around with the rods for 2 years and have had mixed results and thankfully more positve than negative which helps keep my interest up,I mainly dowse for gold nuggets and find the rods point me in the right direction with the metal detector and have only ever pinpointed gold twice,but that was real special because i was with a group of people who where laughing and takeing the micky out of me,when I pulled the first nugget in a spot they had hammerd with their detectors they said it was planted [what more could you expect ] and wanted it done again,so I thought maybe it was a fluke and started to doubt myself but took up the challenge,I had a gaggle of sceptics following me around which made my task very hard and consentrating was difficult,I got a strong response over some rusty decomposed metal and marked my spot then came at it from different directions and pinpointed where i thought it would be,then I had the pleasure of the biggest sceptic finding it with his metal detector :multi: The first nugget was 4 grams and the second was 6.2 grams,Im now learning to map dowse and am finding it difficult,,Bazza :wavey:

Dowsing Gold Nuggets

Hello Bert Bert,
Great read on the Gold Nuggets you Dowsed....
? Did you ever Map Dowse any old mines in the Vein Mountain area for surface nuggets that could be visably located just laying @ ground surface 1 oz. or greater....?
Just curious....
DM

Thanks Bert

I am trying to learn to map dowse with the kit and am having a difficult time. I will however continue to put a concentrated effort into getting a handle on it. LOL. I seem to do ok on a table top but not soooo good with a terminal displayed map... Onward and Upward....

I am trying to learn to map dowse with the kit and am having a difficult time. I will however continue to put a concentrated effort into getting a handle on it. LOL. I seem to do ok on a table top but not soooo good with a terminal displayed map... Onward and Upward....
califdave If would like i put a map here,of you area to check and play with,i mark a good target,and a don't dig target, are email you a copy, and you can know the difference between a good target and a bad target,if you like me to. if this will help, are you can email me at okiedowser@live.com. :wave: