Dowsing Finds

B

BERT-BERT

Hello Liquid:
The nuggets are not all gold,there is a moderate amount of gold in these nuggets,they were tested by using the specific gravity test for gold,to recover the gold the nuggets would have to be crushed into a fine powder and the gold extracted from the crushed powder,It would cost me more to get the gold extracted than it would be worth,so I will use them as paper weights and trophy's-----BERT--BERT

PAPPY

Gold

DELBERT, You KNOW it would not cost you anything to get the gold extracted. I will be glad to crush the stone and extract the gold for you. Just bring them with you sometime when you come by the house.:smile:

B

BERT-BERT

Hello Pappy:
We hope all is well with you folks,we are doing ok here on the "knob"
"WOW" I didn't know you had the means to extract gold from gold ore,I contacted an outfit at Virginia beach that did extracting,he said that small amount wouldn't be practical for him to extract,so I figured I would just save them as "TROPHY'S", do you have a commercial "CRUSHER" or how do you do it? BERT--BERT

PAPPY

Extract

Hey Bert. Hope you and Dortha are doing well on the knob:smile:. We are just getting over the flu here on the ridge. Next time you come up...Bring it with you and we will get it out...Good Ole Elbow Grease !! We will get it crushed and then pan it in my tub out front.

B

BERT-BERT

Hey Again Pappy:
OK on crushing my nugget,it will have to be crushed very fine to recover all the gold,I will bring them with me the next time we get together and sorry you folks have had the flu bug and glad you people are getting over it,Have a great week and BCNU----BERT