Dowsing for Fire Pits??

BEAR

I have dowsed water lines and little things like that, but I was wanting to know if any one here has ever tried to dowse for Civil War trash pits. I know I can find them IF they have some dig iron object in the pit. I can even find that with my detector. but the fire pits with very little iron and alot of bottles is what I am after. Anyone give me some help with this one? Thanks Bear

how dowsing work...

hi , i like know what need a pendulum for work better.. i put into the chamber some mercury but me get falses signails too.. or what mateiral is good ... for make some.. thamk.uuu....gambusino

hi , i like know what need a pendulum for work better.. i put into the chamber some mercury but me get falses signails too.. or what mateiral is good ... for make some.. thamk.uuu....gambusino
pendulum if you going to ask yes are no questions you don't need to load your pendulum .......... if your going to use the pendulum without question's then load it with what you are looking for...l use 24k looking for gold .......999 silver if looking for silver pure if not pure you be finding other things you don't woun't.