Dowsing Lessons # 5

B

BERT-BERT

Hello all Treasure seekers:
Here's some Info:

I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as they do astrology, as a type of ancient superstition . According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.
ALBERT EINSTEIN, PHYSICIST, NOBLE PRIZE WINNER:

We are dealing with a real physical force, as real as gravity and magnetism.
PROFESSOR VINCENT REDDISH, ASTRONOMER, UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH.

Now for the good stuff--I am almost finished with the Dvd disk

It will have map dowsing using a computer and mouse,also lots of lessons on using the various dowsing instruments also it will show how I locate the best spot to drill a well to get the most water,also I will show how to locate anything by using a computer,a mouse,a map, and a spring pendulum also I will show you photos of how I found some large nuggets with some real gold in them.
the disks will be $5 dollars plus shipping, I will need to know how many is interested in obtaining the disk,so let me know----BERT--BERT

pris

I would be interested, Bert Bert. Do you have a tutorial on how to make the spring pendulum, or a reputable place to buy one?

D

dave

dave in iowa

Hi bert , let me be the first to reply , yes indeed i'll take one , ive gotten pretty good with the heart pendulum i made and the spring one is still a challenge , but i do get a little response from it , its hard to tell with the spring one if im making it move or if it does it on its own, i will get it down , thanks for you knowledge and for sharing it with me , hows the music now that youve had it awhile?

COMMANDR

Count me in. I would be interested in getting a copy Bert. I have my doubts on how and why map dowsing works. I would still like to explore the dowsing thing.

Gary

dowsing with L rods

Hi Bert-Bert im looking for some advice,because of the windy weather and I think it is getting stronger and lasting longer im getting less chance of using my LRL and L rods while out detecting,ive been looking at the Cameron Aurameter and the Biotensor,what would be your choice,can you put my name on your list for the DVDS,and could you please give me the total cost including postage to the UK,many thanks from Paddywhack.

B

BERT-BERT

Dowsing lesson #5

Hello all:
Thanks for posting replies about the soon available DVD Dowsing disk, the disks should be ready by next week and I will post it on this thread,if you need more information just send me a private message----all have a good night----BERT--BERT

i want one

i need some maps dowsed and i have been practicing... but it seems like my dowseing is worse than my singing... I HAVE A COURT ORDER BANNING ME FROM SINGING IN THE SHOWER OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

but seriously ber i would love to have a copy.
thanx
bill

B

BERT-BERT

Dowsing lesson # 5

Hello all:
I am way ahead on recording the disks from my master disk,the disks are now ready so if you want one send a private message with your mailing address----BERT-BERT

B

BERT-BERT

Dowsing lesson #5

Hello All:
I have mailed (8) dowsing disks out this morning,the ones that sent me their mailing addresses will receive the disks in a few days,instructions on how to pay me is included with the disks,all have a good day---BERT-BERT

dowsing with L rods

Hi Bert-Bert many thanks for making the disk,theres lots of information which I will learn from the disk,one question could you make a DVD showing us mere mortals how you use the wand for finding metallic objects,ie coins etc,showing how you lock on to the object and and locating it,why Im asking this is because I can use the L rods but not the wand,I really want to learn how to use it,hope this not a tall order for you but I know you can and will do it,many thanks and Goodluck from Paddywhack.

B

BERT-BERT

Dowsing lesson#5

Hello Paddywhack and all:
To all who received the dowsing disk,Please after reviewing the disk post the pros and cons on this thread.
Paddywhack, ok on the disk and you can study the segment on the disk about finding a place to drill a water well,you would use the same method to find coins or anything else,Instead of saying "search this area for the best spot to drill a water well",you would say,search this area with this dowsing wand and mark the exact spot at ground level that is directly above the coin(or whatever you are searching for) the wand will search and find that spot--You must remember that you have to have the wand or any other dowsing tool programed to respond to your requests by using the lessons on how to program your instrument ie "YES', NO,SEARCH WAITING FOR QUESTION ETC. I hope this helps, try this out and if it will not respond let me know----BERT--BERT

B

BERT-BERT

Dowsing Lesson #5

Hello Treasure seekers:
Thanks to all who requested a DVD disk about dowsing,I hope you will gain valuable information from the disk and dowsing lessons that are posted on this forum, after studying the disk and lessons let me know how you have progressed.
In the segment on map dowsing with a computer and mouse,the spot where the treasure is located is a real treasure site,I had dowsed this site earlier before making the Dvd disk,but due to circumstances beyond my control I could not go to the site and field dowse and see if the treasure was at a spot where the treasure could be recovered, you never know till you field dowse the spot where you marked on the map if the spot is in a clear area(not under a house or in someones front yard or in the middle of a road etc) I was planning a trip to the site last April when my Wife had her accident,she fell real hard outside on the hard packed ground and broke her hip,fractured and broke her wrist also broke her shoulder,all on her right side,she had a partial hip replacement,Had a steel plate put in her right wrist and the shoulder had to mend itself.She is recovering very well,but I had to do a lot of work and help her through this bad time.
So all you dowsers If you practice and practice and learn how to dowse and want to check this site out you are welcome to it.
If I can be any more help just post a message on this thread-----BERT--BERT

pris

Hey Bert-Bert! I dowsed a location on a map, but didn't dowse again when I got to the location. Nothing was found, so I'm sure I just need to keep practicing. It's very exciting to be able to get a response, though!!

Thanks for the DVD and dowsing wand!

B

BERT-BERT

Dowsing lesson #5

Hello Pris:
Sounds like you are on the right track Pris,always field dowse when you check out a location that you find on a map,It depends on how accurate the map is if you can go and find that spot using only the map,so field dowse when you get to the location,I know you are going to make a great dowser,you are doing great so far so keep practicing every chance you get and keep asking questions for the wand to answer and then ask "am I getting true and 100% accurate answers to the questions I am asking"? If the wand responds with a "no" then say please give me only true and accurate answers to the questions or requests I will be making,the wand should respond with a "yes" You can ask about anything,like is this vegetable good for me,the next time you go to a market and buy a watermelon us the wand Pendulum and ask is this melon ripe and have the best flavor?
If I ask a nonsensical Question like is the moon made out of green cheese I have programed the wand to give me an "X" which means stupid question so scratch it---Ha---Ha any questions that don't make sense the wand will respond with the "X" --have a great day and I am here to help all I can so BCNU----BERT---BERT