Dowsing Lessons

B

BERT-BERT

Hello All:
" DOWSING COURSE STARTING SOON"
If I can get enough Treasures Hunters interested,I will start Dowsing lessons on this forum and give my 25 years of dowsing experience,we will start from scratch -It will be a step by step course starting as soon as I get members interested.
This course will include "Pendulums,L rods, and wands there will also be included question and answer concerning dowsing,
those that are interested please reply to post so I will know how many are interested ----Thanks---BERT-BERT

B

BERT-BERT

Dowsing Lessons Starting Time

Hello All again:
I will be starting the dowsing lessons on Monday the 12th, any one can join in at anytime,all posts are in printable form and you can catch up on any missed lessons at any time

B

BERT-BERT

Dowsisng Lessons

Hello All:
It looks like we are going to have a great group,we have 6 posts confirming that they will be there monday for the first lesson,I am looking forward to meeting each of you great treasure seekers.--BERT--BERT

B

BERT-BERT

Lessons

Good morning to all:
Ok,we are going to start the lessons on dowsing.
Lets start by using the Pendulum,its a very versatile tool ,we will get to the swing rods later.
A Pendulum can be made from a paper clip on a piece of thread,a brass weight on a string,some people use "key tags"--first bond together with your Pendulum as a team,and let the force for good be with you-so hold your Pendulum in your right hand if you are right handed and vice versa if you are left handed and say;
I your name the owner of this pendulum,declare that only the force for good can responds to my quests when using this pendulum,or any other dowsing tool,I promise to use my pendulum only for good, and never to lie about my Pendulum, I understand that if I break my promise the power to use my dowsing tool may be taken from me.
Now hold your Pendulum with the holding point between your thumb and first finger of your normal hand with about 12 inches of string to the point of your pendulum, which should be about 1/4 inch above a bland sheet of paper,first of all, just hold it still( this is like teaching your dog to sit) As you proceed you can experiment by holding shorter grips on the string till you get the pendulum moving the way you want it.

STEP 1 now on the blank piece of paper,draw a line up and down the paper{to and from you) and another line across the paper(parallel to your body)
Hold your pendulum above the "up and down line on your paper and make it swing along the line towards you and away from you,this is the waiting for"question" position, stop, hold your pendulum still and without making it move ask it to swing in the "ready for question position"

STEP 2--Repeat this procedure using the line that is at right angle to the ready for question line,this is the search line(when you ask where a certain item is,the pendulum will move back and forth on this line and as you turn 360 degrees, at one point on the 360 degree path the pendulum will circle in a clockwise direction,meaning it is locked in on the object ,the pendulum then will move in a forward and back movement this is the direction of travel to the item start walking the way the forward swing is pointing,when you get at the exact spot of your search the pendulum will again start circling in a clockwise direction--You are then directly above the object( this is amazing) it works like a charm,but don't expect to be able to do this right off it will take lots of practice.

Step 3--Now draw 2 four inch circles on the paper,show the direction of the circles with an arrow pointing the way the circle is going(the arrow will be pointed clockwise on one circle for a "yes" and and counter clockwise on the other one for a "NO" hold your pendulum over the clockwise circle and tell it to move in a clockwise direction,if it doesn't move the first time,you can make it move clockwise,but keep at this till it moves without you forcing it,repeat for the ANTICLOCKWISE circle.

Step-4--Hold your pendulum over the "yes" circle and and ask your pendulum to make a circle in the "yes" direction.
Do not make it move,just wait for it to move on its own! this is VERY important,since you are trying to find which is the"yes" direction for you -and if you force a direction it could be the wrong way.

Step 5---Then hold it over the "no" circle and ask it to make a circle in the "no"direction.practice these "yes"and "no" circles to make sure you have them correct ===THEY ARE THE KEY TO BEING ABLE TO DOWSE.
Repeat steps 1 to 5 until you have success
N
ext lesson will be how to ask "questions"---thank you all and good luck---BERT-BERT This is a picture of my spring pendulum.
PS----For me clockwise is yes and counterclockwise is no

Attachments

B

BERT-BERT

Dowsing Lessons

Hello Dowsers:
This is a picture of my miniature dowsing wand ,it is an all around dowsing tool,it can operate as a wand, horizontal ,vertical and as a normal pendulum,I use it to map dowse on the computer--BERT

Attachments

C

Chuck@TreasureHut

Hey Bert....

......what do you make of these "dowsing rods"? I found these old magazine ads from the 1970's on the internet.

ElectroScope Dowser AD 1.jpg

ElectroScope Dowser AD 2.jpg

Electronic Dowsing Rods.jpg

B

BERT-BERT

Dowsing Lessons

Hello Chuck:
Well Chuck, I guess I don't have an opinion on those dowsing tools,but I have belonged to the American society of Dowsers for years and all the expert dowsers that have posted there have never mentioned those things,maybe just a get rich quick scheme,I'll bet a few beginners bought them and after a while took a sledge hammer to them---Ha--HA
Nice hearing from you Chuck,have a good night BCNU---BERT

B

BERT-BERT

dowsing lessons

Hello Dowsers:
Well I haven't got any feedback on my dowsing lesson,I must have "BO" and drove everyone away--Ha-Ha.
now seriously,if theres any questions you want to ask about the lessons,please let me know,I am willing to help as much as I can.

Here is an example of how dowsing can find places,Pappy and I found the post where " Free2Dtect" had information about Ghost towns in our area, one was called Edwardsville,it was supposed to be about 3 miles south of Lowgap,NC, we decided to dowse and find the area,first I brought up aerial maps of the area and I map dowsed and found the right spot,we decided
to meet at the post office in Lowgap one morning and do physical dowsing or as I call it "dowsing from a moving vehicle" we got into my vehicle and headed south on route 89 from lowgap I had my miniature wand in my right hand and it was swinging at ready for question,I said when we are opposite the site where the old abandoned town used to be give me a "yes" ,
at about 3 and 3/10 miles down the road the wand started circling clockwise which means,we are directly opposite the old abandoned town site,we got out and using the wand pinpointed the exact location,it was about 400 yards from the road, I went to the nearest house ,but there wasn't any one at home,It took me two days before I contacted the man,he said he had a mean stallion in that area and would have to put the stallion up before letting anyone check that area out,we are waiting till he gives us the go ahead.

I will waiting to hear,comments or anything else about the dowsing lessons'----BERT-BERT

C

cchughs

I still trying

I am still working on steps 1 to 5. I really don't get the pendulum to do anything on its own. If I hold it over the yes or no circles it just kinda hangs there, the only movement seems to be my shaking. I'll keep practicing.
:grin:​

B

BERT-BERT

dowsing lessons

Hello cchugh's,I am glad to hear you are taking the lessons,maybe you are trying too hard,just try to relax and concentrate on mentally making the pendulum move when you say yes, after the pendulum responds and circles in the yes direction,stop it and do it over about 5 times.
then try to make it move in the "no" direction,once it circles in the "no" direction stop it and then repeat 5 times---just relax and don't let your mind wander,keep focused only on making the pendulum obey your commands and block out all other thoughts---Let me know how you are doing---Have a good night---Bert

dowsing

Hi to everyone Im a newbie on this forum and very interested in the topic of dowsing,Im looking forward to the lessens on the use of the L rods,I have had limited success using these Lrods I hope you can teach me on how to use these L rods properly.

B

BERT-BERT

Dowsing Lessons

Hello Paddywhack:
Welcome to the dowsing lessons Forum,I will be posting lessons on dowsing with the L rods today,it will be in a new thread and if you are already having the L rods responding to you,it will be easy to master them.----BERT-BERT

dowsing

Hi Bert-Bert here in the uk there is always the possibility of finding a hoard of coins,are you going to go into this subject using the dowsing L rods.

B

BERT-BERT

Dowsing lessons

Hello Paddywhack:
Yes,I will be giving lessons on finding caches of gold coins,with the dowsing instruments,but the best instrument that I have found for this kind of search in a "bobber" I call them "WANDS"
If you have trouble getting the Pendulum to rotate,try the "WAND" It will be easer to use, to make one,if you have an old fishing rod, start from the tip end and measure down about 18 or no more than 21 inches, cut it at this mark, then hold the tip end in your hand,now you have a "bobber(wand) use the same method I outlined in instructions on how to use the pendulum and away you go.
Keep up with all the lessons( you can print them for references ) let me know how you do----BERT-BERT