Enjoy another episode of extreme bottle hunting !

Mr.Silver

went bottle hunting yesterday, didnt find too much, all embossed bottles, 3 soda bottles~J.L.Smith beverages,Monaca PA, Whistle bottle Reasbecks,Martins Ferry, OH, Silverman's, Midland,PA .:eek:oh: 3 ~ Bitters bottle's Ferro-China-Bisleri, Miliano, NY, Triner's Wine Bitter's Chigaco ILL, and 12-Sided Atwood's Jaundice bitters, Geaorgetown, Mass.,:multi: some medicine that might changed purple in the sun, hand-blown chemist bottle (preety delicate),
Another Jumbo Peanut Butter:spin: I only took a pic of 1 ~ bottle I left in my pocket on the way back from the dump !:smile: Enjoy the video ! it s 12+ minutes long !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxkZvq31Nbw

Mr.Silver:wavey:

Attachments

Buster

King of Spam
Staff member
Cool beans Perry..you seem to be finding a bunch of old bottles here of late..keep them coming...Congrats........Chuck.....:wavey:

Mr.Silver

Cool beans Perry..you seem to be finding a bunch of old bottles here of late..keep them coming...Congrats........Chuck.....:wavey:
too dry even MD'ing, that's why I been bottle digging( too dry to do that even), but it makes me a lot of money on ebay !:spin: