f4 users

Was thinking about getting f5, To save money I may go with f4. Can't find a lot of info. Are their any F4 users out her that can help me out.
Would like to know ease of use and expected depths of finds.
Coins, Relic and jewelry hunting, Inland and beach.

KRose

DB, A Big Welcome to you to TQ from Georgia. I would recommend watching Utube on the Fisher MD's you are thinking about. They have almost any and every make and model of MD on video regarding use and operation and shows them being used in the field. This may help with narrowing down your decision and again they give you much helpful information concerning the different models. Hope this helps and Best of Luck to you with your search and final decision.

DB, A Big Welcome to you to TQ from Georgia. I would recommend watching Utube on the Fisher MD's you are thinking about. They have almost any and every make and model of MD on video regarding use and operation and shows them being used in the field. This may help with narrowing down your decision and again they give you much helpful information concerning the different models. Hope this helps and Best of Luck to you with your search and final decision.
Well I decided to get f5 after all.
Please be patient with me, as I'm sure I will have many questions.
Thanks, Brian

KRose

Hey, we're all family here. There are no dumb questions. Folks here are eager to help out. Congrat's to you with your decision of the F5.