Fall is officially here.

majakldragon

Well Known Member
Staff member
Officially fall in my area as well. Well at least for the time being anyway. 50's and 60's this week for the highs and mid to low 40's at night. Hopefully this will slow the mosquito population down a bit cause they have been in a breeding frenzy this year. It was reported that this was one of the worst years with such a high mosquito population on record.

KRose

Stepped outside this morning, and it was a Very pleasant 52 degrees. I actually stood outside for about 10 minutes, came back inside, and I was totally dry. It's a Miracle. A Welcomed Miracle. I love the Fawl weather. I explained earlier that "Fawl" is the correct pronunciation for the South here. You know us Southerners spell words as they sound.....hence the word Fawl. Lol;)

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Stepped outside this morning, and it was a Very pleasant 52 degrees. I actually stood outside for about 10 minutes, came back inside, and I was totally dry. It's a Miracle. A Welcomed Miracle. I love the Fawl weather. I explained earlier that "Fawl" is the correct pronunciation for the South here. You know us Southerners spell words as they sound.....hence the word Fawl. Lol;)
Thanks for the lesson in Southern pronunciations but how do y'all pronounce AUTUMN ?