Final Hunt? Has A Silver Lining

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
IMG_0159.JPG
IMG_0160.JPG
With a bit of warmer weather the snow is gone and the ground is again soft so I was able to get in a two hour hunt after work. It could very well be the last hunt of the year because rain is forecast for Sunday and then the weather is supposed to turn very cold which will freeze the ground. I did fairly well in the time I had coming up with 44 clad coins worth $4.13 and a 1953-D Silver Roosevelt Dime.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
a great way to end the season
Thanks, it was a good hunt
Maybe you'll get another hunt or two in. Our season is just beginning but our best site is off limits because of the deer hunting.
After the ground freezes we're done until next year ...UNLESS.....we get a prolonged thaw but the odds of that are small
Thanks Ian.....

Thanks

KRose

Sometimes we still try to get a hunt in and just wear the orange but then your paranoid. Heck, even after the season ends you still need to be careful in the event that poachers are out. Ranger Randall ad I crossed paths with two last year after deer season had ended. Not everyone plays by the rules.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Sometimes we still try to get a hunt in and just wear the orange but then your paranoid. Heck, even after the season ends you still need to be careful in the event that poachers are out. Ranger Randall ad I crossed paths with two last year after deer season had ended. Not everyone plays by the rules.
Oh Deer, Deer ! I thought only eggs were poached ! How do you wear an orange? Do you squeeze it first? Is paranoid similar to a TRAPEZOID? Is Ranger Randall related to Tony Randall? Did you cross paths with two DEER or two of those guys who cook eggs? This post is like one of those weird dreams people have once in awhile.o_O:)

KRose

Oh Deer, Deer ! I thought only eggs were poached ! How do you wear an orange? Do you squeeze it first? Is paranoid similar to a TRAPEZOID? Is Ranger Randall related to Tony Randall? Did you cross paths with two DEER or two of those guys who cook eggs? This post is like one of those weird dreams people have once in awhile.o_O:)
Mayun, (correct pronunciation for the word Man in the South), Sojo. Now you went and made me go hmmmmmmmm. I'm so Confrused.