Finally bit the bullet

plumbcrazy

After much consideration and contemplation, of which the recent price reduction certainly helped, I decided to purchase the xp deus. I've been out a few times and so far, so good. Got out yesterday with a friend to a couple of older vacant house properties and a few sidewalks. I found $3.45 total, which was mostly clad. I also found 8 wheats and my first silver with the deus, a 1913 barber dime. (Happy dance! ) Thanks for looking.

Attachments

diggin brains

After much consideration and contemplation, of which the recent price reduction certainly helped, I decided to purchase the xp deus. I've been out a few times and so far, so good. Got out yesterday with a friend to a couple of older vacant house properties and a few sidewalks. I found $3.45 total, which was mostly clad. I also found 8 wheats and my first silver with the deus, a 1913 barber dime. (Happy dance! ) Thanks for looking.
very nice, all these people buying Deuses is making me very jealous, good luck with the new machine

KRose

Killer! I might have figure out a way to get me one of those (n)
I've been trying to formulate a plan myself, but the only thing I could come up with was holding up 7 11 stores. Naaaaaah. At first it was the AT PRO. Not taking anything away from the PRO, it's a great detector, but here lately there seems to be a new shef' in town. Everything you hear from folks that has the Deus is positive feedback.

KRose

Plumbcrazy, Congrat's to you on your purchase of the Deus. I wish you the best of luck with it. The list is beginning to grow with ownership of the Deus here on TQ. You are starting out well with this already. Folks are doing great with the Deus and you will too. We look forward to seeing some pic's of your many finds.

teamroper

And now that we have another XP Deus owner we're looking forward to seeing all your finds and some posts under the metal detector companies entitled "XP Deus". :D

diggin brains

you guys are making me soooooo jealous I'm watching the youtube videos to see how it is and counting up my gold and platinum rings to see if I can swing it without having to part with cash, I'll keep you posted

I think ATW is going to be our source of reference once the weather breaks and he manages to get out there and swing some. Personally I think I'm as excited to see what he finds as he is. :D
I don't know about being a "Source of Reference" but I will certainly be ready to jump into the action once this weather breaks.
I'm hoping that I can catch onto the Depth Meter setup on the Deus. I know where there is some deep silver being found and I
am hoping I can discipline myself to spend more time being focused to dig deep silver than stopping to dig surface clad.
Come on Spring.:cool:

Dtektor

I've been trying to formulate a plan myself, but the only thing I could come up with was holding up 7 11 stores. Naaaaaah. At first it was the AT PRO. Not taking anything away from the PRO, it's a great detector, but here lately there seems to be a new shef' in town. Everything you hear from folks that has the Deus is positive feedback.
KRose, of course you only hear the positive feedback! I would have to be positive too if I had spent that much on a detector! I have been trying to figure a way to parlay what I have into what I would like to have (maybe a Deus) for some time now. If this weather doesn't straighten up soon, whatever I do will be have to be waterproof if I expect to do ANY detecting.