Finally Bought It!

My pointer came via FEDEX today ... also got a 4x6 coil for the GMT coming. It's going to be a good season. At the age of 60 years old ... guess now my digging time will be cut by 60% ... lets hope the fat lady doesn't sing for another 25% :rolleyes:

KRose

My pointer came via FEDEX today ... also got a 4x6 coil for the GMT coming. It's going to be a good season. At the age of 60 years old ... guess now my digging time will be cut by 60% ... lets hope the fat lady doesn't sing for another 25% :rolleyes:
Cabinman, Good to see you posting again. Hope all is well with you and going your way. Congrat's on the pointer. Which one did you go with? So you're 60? Hey man that's young. I have to think that way. I'm only 3 behind you. lol Take Care.

Cabinman, Good to see you posting again. Hope all is well with you and going your way. Congrat's on the pointer. Which one did you go with? So you're 60? Hey man that's young. I have to think that way. I'm only 3 behind you. lol Take Care.
Man, this winter up here has been a L-O-N-G one. It's APRIL and the snow is still covering my 'DIGS'. As for the pointer? It's the GARRETT pro-pointer. After all these years of 'dirt fishing' I finally stepped into the 21st Century. :D It's quick on the draw and I'm very pleased with the product. I'll be more pleased when the SNOW melts & get some ground time. Take care, amigo.

KRose

Man, this winter up here has been a L-O-N-G one. It's APRIL and the snow is still covering my 'DIGS'. As for the pointer? It's the GARRETT pro-pointer. After all these years of 'dirt fishing' I finally stepped into the 21st Century. :D It's quick on the draw and I'm very pleased with the product. I'll be more pleased when the SNOW melts & get some ground time. Take care, amigo.
Cabinman, glad to hear all is well. Congrat's on the Pro Pointer. You will grow to love this tool. I hope the snow melts away soon for you so you can get out and try er out. Take Care and good to hear from you.