First August beach hunt

mtbricky

Headed to a new beach a little over an hour south of me. I was surprised that, judging from all the coins I was picking up in the water, no one has been hunting this spot for some time. I apologize for lack of pictures but due to a combination of my phone (camera) battery going dead and my own personal brain going dead, I failed to get a group shot before I started putting things away. Anyway I had a record $7.83 in change found in the water. Also 2 bracelets, 5 earrings, a small chain and heart pendant, and a big band. Not much to show for it though. Mostly junk. The ring is unmarked but obviously stainless steel, and two of the small earrings a re marked 925. All in all a fun day detecting. This beach does not have mush sand so retrieval in the water was not easy. Like trying to scrape a dime of of the floor with a round cup! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

mtbricky

Awesome hunt, CONGRATS ;):p:p:p I'm going to try to get out this coming week, but won't get near as much as you did.
too_
Think positive my friend. You may be surprised. I swear I don't think there are as many water hunters as there once were. And around here the beaches are still packed because everyone is afraid to go on vacation. Good luck!

too_pointer

Think positive my friend. You may be surprised. I swear I don't think there are as many water hunters as there once were. And around here the beaches are still packed because everyone is afraid to go on vacation. Good luck!
I don't water hunt, but now since I got the AT Pro, don't have excuses LOL.
too_