Fisher F75 Super Fast recovery...WOW...

liquid1

Has any Fisher F75 owners here tested the F75's response time..Holy smokes..Blip..Blip..
I was on the Beach today and just chunked my platinum wedding ring in the sand it landed at a angle..The F75 Literally give off 2 tones from one side to another and the bigger part even hit a tic harder..So I just reached in my pocket and scattered out a bunch of change and flung it 2 dimes within 1 inch apart Blip..Blip...This machine dont even have time to think it just reacts..and it gives a good lcd with each strand of metal..Its like nano second fast..I was just Blown away and wanted to share..the little playing around test session I had today..It really give me confidence in hitting every target within its reach thats for sure....WOW..!!!.......james

Joker

Good to hear Liquid. That F75 looks like a great machine from what ive heard. Do you have the DD coil on it too? wtg :bthumb:

liquid1

Hey joker I have the stock DD coil and the smaller 6" coil which is awesome in Trash you can literally pick out the better targets.. and will soon be getting the new F70 coil for the slower deep woods Relic hunting..Joker the F75 can be a little chattery if you ramp up the sensitivety..I think its hard for most folks to hold back the rains and get use to the machine.. But inland the pin pointer is like drawing a pic over the target..I noticed in sand beach the pin pointer will work just not as good..But it will let you know when a good target is in the sand.Its a sweeet fast Hot machine with gobs of options..I like it..And it will break down in 3 sections for travel...james

You are right about the speed on the f75. I went to a race track around the stands. The track has been there for about 20yrs. In 1 square foot it was from 20 to 30 targets ( tabs , iron, foil and more) . The f75 will hit every one of them if you want it to with no trouble. That day I got over $13 in clad. It is very fast.

liquid1

Thanks folks..The whole beach looked like gold at 1:00am in the morning with my HID light glistening off the shells.I found a a little clad and some odd small pieces..Tinman..I had a BLAST.. I sure woulda liked to have had you hunting with me using the CZ21..I hope to go back in a few weeks to Nags head and dig more of the Deep targets that jingled in the ground..james

The TINMAN

Hey James I like that word GOLD :smile: Sounds like that F75 is a Keeper for Ya. :bthumb: Yeah we will have to hook up sometime. I would really like that. Wishin all the Best in your finds and with your Sweeeet 75 !

Th:banghead: Stuck in the Snow :icon_frow TINM:alcoholic

Thanks folks..The whole beach looked like gold at 1:00am in the morning with my HID light glistening off the shells.I found a a little clad and some odd small pieces..Tinman..I had a BLAST.. I sure woulda liked to have had you hunting with me using the CZ21..I hope to go back in a few weeks to Nags head and dig more of the Deep targets that jingled in the ground..james
Hey James...The wife and I are hooking up the camper and heading to N myrtle the last week of March....Come on down for 5 days of hard huntin and easy sand diggin!!!:multi::multi:

Sandyfeet

liquid1

Hey James...The wife and I are hooking up the camper and heading to N myrtle the last week of March....Come on down for 5 days of hard huntin and easy sand diggin!!!:multi::multi:

Sandyfeet
Sandyfeet sounds like a good time..I would be wore out from all the good hunting at N myrtle beach I wouldn't want to stop..lol..march is a good month its my Birthday and my 2 daughters as well..thanks for the invite..It would be cool to hook up over a weekend if possible.My work scedule is murder!! shoot me a pm..thanks james..