Fisher I D Edge

Anyone have and use the Edge ???
I have one and its sad it did not catch on....
The small Fisher coil is a great coil,, 5.75"....
Not as deep as a CZ, but it will hunt side by side with the CZ and no problems..
Good in iron...not as heavy as a CZ and 6.25 kHz.
Bj

pennystock

i have the i d exel................never really tried it..........i know they are very good machines though.try and find one for sale. they get scoffed up quickly......

i have the i d exel................never really tried it..........i know they are very good machines though.try and find one for sale. they get scoffed up quickly......
There was a vent hole on its face,about the middle of the screen, at the bottom of the screen,,, don't get any water down that vent hole,,bad things can happen.....Saw pictures of it on the net....I had the picture saved for yrs. but lost it....
Take Care.
Bj

pennystock

There was a vent hole on its face,about the middle of the screen, at the bottom of the screen,,, don't get any water down that vent hole,,bad things can happen.....Saw pictures of it on the net....I had the picture saved for yrs. but lost it....
Take Care.
Bj
thanks bj, the coinstrike is a great machine also.........

draaiorgel

Fisher labs make great detectors.
127.gif
127.gif
127.gif
127.gif
127.gif

I've heard lots of good things about the ID Edge.
I know a guy who's son has that model and he says his son has a large collection of Roman coins.
151.gif

Says it's a tremendous coin shooter.
glitter-graphics-signs-303428[1].gif