fisher m-scope

Ok well here is a description of it. I will also try to add a photo of it.

It has 2 switches on each side of a needle type meter. Like on a volt meter. The switch on the right is the on/off and the swith on the left says high/low. It has a tubular shaped scope on the side. A handle on the other. The tubes about 7 or 8 inchs long
That is not a lot to go on. The on/off switch is self explanitory. The high/low switch is probably for mineralization.

If you can post several photos (from different angles, front, top, side) it MAY be of some help.