Florida's Treasures

Doc dog

This was so interesting to me...alot of clues where treasure chests may be located...I hope you get to your sisters for some fun! Sounds great!:cool:
Mega a lot of them stories are BS ,,,even though we have Gasparilla Day here in Tampa ,which is a huge party,,you cannot find Jose Gaspar in any history book,,least I couldn't ,,but some of them are true,,which makes for good day dreamin :)

Megagold

Mega a lot of them stories are BS ,,,even though we have Gasparilla Day here in Tampa ,which is a huge party,,you cannot find Jose Gaspar in any history book,,least I couldn't ,,but some of them are true,,which makes for good day dreamin :)
Thanks Doc! They sure make you want to go hunting....just for the fun of it... I hope you and Kevin can hunt together and have a great time! And if you do find a BS treasure chest....well, just think of me!...lol:rolleyes:

Doc dog

Thanks Doc! They sure make you want to go hunting....just for the fun of it... I hope you and Kevin can hunt together and have a great time! And if you do find a BS treasure chest....well, just think of me!...lol:rolleyes:
There is one story,,not on that site that is true it's a story about Ross Key its a little island here in Tampa Bay a pirate named Ross made his headquarters there,when they were dredging the island they found cannons,I and a friend of mine have located one of those cannons,buttttt the thing weights about 1ton,,plus now the Key is off limits to metel detecting,,but there is supposed to be a lot of burred treasure on it

Jose Gaspar,, Class Valedictorian, P.S. 47, South Bronx, Class of 1958,,,, Great stickball player,,,, We called him Joe:cool: