Funnies

KRose

This actually happened in Atlanta this past week. Did anyone hear of the raining money that fell from the heavens? On I-285 an armored truck had one of its rear doors to open spilling the contents of a money bag and $ 175,000.00 in cash along the roadway. Vehicles suddenly began pulling to the side of the roadway and parking. Folks began grabbing and scooping up as much cash as possible as if they were Grand Prize Winners on some game show. This was all captured on video along with some license plate numbers. The following day a young man turned in just under a thousand dollars that he had collected stating that he didn't feel right about keeping it. The last I heard just under $ 2000.00 has been returned thus far. Best of luck to the authorities on the rest.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
If you were to cross Nancy Pelosie with a squirrel, what would you get? Answer: A More mixed up, indecisive, jibbering, and Nutty Squirrel! I would like to take this time to apologize to All squirrels the world over.
For comparing the squirrels to Nancy Pelosi you should not only apologize to them but you should send them all a year's supply of acorns.

draaiorgel

Did anyone hear of the raining acorns that fell from the heavens? On I-285.
Squirrels began grabbing and scooping up as much acorns as possible as if they were Grand Prize Winners on some game show.
The following day no young squirrel turned in just under a thousand acorns that he had collected stating that he felt ok keeping
them to feed his family especially as he had never claimed benefits from the state.
The last I heard just under 2000.00 acorns have been returned thus far.
Best of luck to the authorities on the rest.

KRose

Did anyone hear of the raining acorns that fell from the heavens? On I-285.
Squirrels began grabbing and scooping up as much acorns as possible as if they were Grand Prize Winners on some game show.
The following day no young squirrel turned in just under a thousand acorns that he had collected stating that he felt ok keeping
them to feed his family especially as he had never claimed benefits from the state.
The last I heard just under 2000.00 acorns have been returned thus far.
Best of luck to the authorities on the rest.
This story sounds so Strangely Familiar. There were a lot of squirrels caught on video caught on the side of the Interstate scooping up something as fast as their little paws would allow, but it wasn't acorns. But that is ok, cause I know that they are Entitled to this money.

draaiorgel

A guy decides to get an unusual pet.
So off to the pet shop he goes and buys a centipede called Wullie.
So he takes him home in a little box.
Later on he asks Wullie if he's hungry. No reply.
A minute later he asks in a loud voice if he'd like something to eat. No reply.
A few minutes later he shouts loudly. "Wullie do you want to go for a meal?"

The lid opens "Will you stop roaring I am putting my shoes on." Says Wullie.