Future Topics

Steve in PR

Here is a list of some of the coming topics we will be adding. If you have a suggestion for adding something or if you want to contribute to the cause, drop me a PM and let's discuss it! :biggrin:

A good coin reference with links to Pappy's Coin Forum - NOT STARTED

Battery Basics - POSTED

Basic Types of Detectors - NOT STARTED

Basic Types of Coils - ONGOING

Basic Accessories for MDing. - POSTED

MDing Dangers - STARTED

Refining your finds - POSTED

Testing precoious metals - POSTED IN REFINING YOUR FINDS

Links to the TQ Digital Photography Tech Tips - NOT STARTED

Cleaning Your Finds - NOT STARTED

Choosing a detector that would be right for you. - NOT STARTED

Gold, silver and Platinum markings - POSTED

Code of Ethics - POSTED

Identifying Gemstones - POSTED

EBCIII

Looking good with those ideas Steve!

How about a pinpoint topic? Or even a general how to use MD? Ya know like propper swing tech, or such? I dunno just lobbing some ideas out, Beale.

How to do research

Steve,
Very good idea. I need to learn all I can. What about how to go about doing research on topics like: Where to get data on past treasures lost and still not found do it on a state by state basis. How to find locations of old schools, old churches and old circus grounds.
Rodney:cool::cool:

Great topics Steve, the only thing that I can think of is sub-categories for "Basic Accessories for MDing" as there's so many accessories (dirt diggers, sand diggers, pinpointers, etc).

EPC Guy

TQ Ambassador
Steve,
Very good idea. I need to learn all I can. What about how to go about doing research on topics like: Where to get data on past treasures lost and still not found do it on a state by state basis. How to find locations of old schools, old churches and old circus grounds.
Rodney:cool::cool:
Great idea for a topic, Urb!