Garrett Customer Service

Discussion in 'Garrett Pro-Pointer Pinpoint Probe' started by fortaleza, Feb 26, 2016.

1. fortaleza

fortaleza New Member

retired from phone company
    We come to Fortaleza Brazil every winter for a long stay. I have my AT Pro and Ace 250 with my Pro Pointer AT. Well my Pro pointer was acting up and I do not have a backup here. So I called Texas and talked to Garrett customer service about my problem. They said to contact Brasil Detectores in another state and send them my defective Pro PointerAT. They sent me a new one which I received today. What great service from Garrett and Brasil Detectores. Garrett has you covered no matter where you are. Thank you Garrett.

2. against the wind

against the wind Well-Known Member

"Lost Treasure Detective"
    Yep,, WTG GARRETT

KRose likes this.
  3. KRose

KRose Well-Known Member

Retired Firefighter
    Congrat's to you on the Garrett Customer Service. Garrett has proved Many Times over to be a company that goes above and beyond in Customer Service for their customers. This is why there are so many loyal Garrett Customers, and their numbers continue to grow. (y)

4. Rob1960

Rob1960 Well-Known Member

Recently noticed the rubber cover over the on/off button was missing on my pro pointer2. Called Garrett and all I had to do was give them my name and mailing address. Replacement came in 3-4 days.

KRose likes this.