Getting Ready For 2019

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
I see one major component missing. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
On the serious side I hope that is soon for you.
My goal is the 30th of March, but if I get lucky, it'll be the 23rd.
As for the major component that's missing...I'm not going to use a detector this year. Instead I'm going to crawl on the ground with my pinpointer and dig only the very shallow targets. That way I won't have to keep getting up and then back down time after time. I've just turned 73 :eek: and I'm starting to know what 73 is supposed to feel like:barefoot:.

DigsNW

My goal is the 30th of March, but if I get lucky, it'll be the 23rd.
As for the major component that's missing...I'm not going to use a detector this year. Instead I'm going to crawl on the ground with my pinpointer and dig only the very shallow targets. That way I won't have to keep getting up and then back down time after time. I've just turned 73 :eek: and I'm starting to know what 73 is supposed to feel like:barefoot:.
o_O:LOL:o_Oo_O

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
I'm figuring two more weeks here and the snow will be out of the fields, unless we get hit with the storm there calling for tonight
The snow is gone here but we're supposed to get some snow on Friday night into Saturday morning. Probably only a couple of inches but that's too much in my book. Sunday is supposed to warm up to the low 50's but the ground will be wet, maybe still hard a couple inches down and though I'm anxious to get out there, I'll probably wait until the 30th to venture out.