Got a good deal today.

drewan

Hey all I got a pretty good deal today.
I was looking through the paper in the rummage/give away section there was an add for Huge give away sale and there was alot listed.So after mowing the lawn I asked my 5 yro daughter if she wanted to go she was all pumped so off we went. We were looking around not much there in the giveaway section she got some sea shells I got a book The Green Mile Stephen King one of my favorite authors. Then I noticed a Ford Lt 110 Riding lawn mower been needing one for awhile it takes two of us to mowe the lawn with push mowers. So I asked the guy how much for the rider he told me to make an offer (he's a picker) I said I would if I had the cash but was broke he said how about 100.00 sounds good but I was just looking. Then we started talking about metal detecting ( alot of folks up here detect for float copper) he said that he was looking for a piece about 50# I said I got one thats about 30# to make along story longer :lol: he said I'll swap you the rider for the copper DEAL 100.00 is what the copper was worth.
I was going on a wing and a prayer he said it ran when he picked it up from one of his picks but was sitting in a shed for a while. It needs a new battery put the battery charger on it and a little gas started right up and an inertube for a tire and a belt for the mower deck but what do you expect for a 30 yro machine but other than that it's in awesome shape cuts great runs good :lol:. Looked online there being sold for 350-450.00 used.
drewan

drewan

It is but I have to fix a cover on the mower deck since the pully on it is attached to the cover and the edge of the cover were the bolts go through is all rusted and it's shredding belts :mad:

drewan

Thanks all I had one guy call seeing if I wanted to sell it because he needed parts for his I told him no it still runs and cuts great.