Granpaws update: The Pup has Landed

KRose

Today we drove the 120 mile round trip to the farm and picked up Miss Luna, our daughters 8 week old Austrailian Shepherd blue merle pup. She is working out great and has some very good manners. We just love this breed. They are intelligent, very quick learners, and are always eager to please their owners. We were really glad to get her to her new home. She will be much loved. The first pic. is of our daughter Katie, Miss Luna the pup, and Big Sis' Lacy. The second pic. Is of Luna.

Attachments

DigsNW

She will be a great asset to the KRose family. I like that color too. My neighbor has a miniature Aussie and she loves me. She is the total opposite of what the breed is but is a great pet. She has never had much energy to run or play and wants to sleep all day but for my older neighbors she is great.
I know you all will have many years of fun with Miss Luna. She will be loyal to you and bring much joy.

KRose

I'm sure Lacy will help to make Luna feel at home.
Two very nice looking dogs.
View attachment 103212 View attachment 103212 View attachment 103212 View attachment 103212
She truly is Ian. It's amazing to watch these two together. Luna really pays attention to Lacy and things she does and you can tell by watching them that the pup is taking this all in. Luna slept through the night last night like a baby. Her crate is alongside of Lacy's. This was the pups first night being in a crate and away from her mother and her litter mates. We are so proud of her. The farm and the breeders really take a lot of time with their pups and they make great pets and family members. When we were picking up Luna the breeders told us that a couple was driving down to their farm in Georgia from Delaware to pick up one of Luna's litter mates. We really love the Aussie breed. They are great little dogs.

KRose

She will be a great asset to the KRose family. I like that color too. My neighbor has a miniature Aussie and she loves me. She is the total opposite of what the breed is but is a great pet. She has never had much energy to run or play and wants to sleep all day but for my older neighbors she is great.
I know you all will have many years of fun with Miss Luna. She will be loyal to you and bring much joy.
Thanks Dave, she has already. She is really smart and energetic. She is going to make a great lil' family member and dog.

KRose

Doing good (both of us). I am just so covered up at work right now I haven't had much time to turn around much less anything else.
I concur. I have been tied up on a project now for the last two months. I knew it was going to be a job, but it turned into a major undertaking time wise. I am just about to finish up, and hopefully there will be no more projects for a while. Take Care and as always, "Semper Fi ".

DigsNW

I concur. I have been tied up on a project now for the last two months. I knew it was going to be a job, but it turned into a major undertaking time wise. I am just about to finish up, and hopefully there will be no more projects for a while. Take Care and as always, "Semper Fi ".
:LOL: Getting the motor home unburied from the front yard? :LOL: