Gt is the best ever

Detector i use is a Soverion GT

Well what an awsome machine with the same setting i used in under standing gt settings .....

I had another beach trip and wow i olny got to hunt for 3 1/2 hours but wow so productive i had the oppertunity to hunt the lowtide what a gold magnet in the short time i hunted i found 7 peices of jewlry first i found a gold dimond cluster earing about 6 inches then another gold earing ..then i found a small heart charm silver i mean small less then a quater inch across then the ring poped out 14 ct gold ladys ring with a big heart and 3 dimonds then i found a heart fake siver with fake stones but nice then wife and daughter called on the phone and was ready for me to go play with them in acarade and eat so hunting was over but i hunted on the way back to the car and got a good signel and bingo a gold cross 3 inches tall and 2 inchs wide best find in a while it weighs a half ounce 14 ct gold this was olny my second beach trip with my gt out of all my years detecting this was my best day ever oh yea i olny found a dollar 35 in clad the gt is by far the best machine i have ever owned for all hunting gr8 all around machine and would recomend it to any one thanks minelab for building such a gr8 machine ........