GTAx550 club

I don't see many threads about the GTAx550.But,I'm sure there are a few fans out there. I was wondering how we can start a social group all our own ? I'd like to hear from some more people that use this MD and share some tips on using it and discuss what items were found. Let me know if any GTAx fans would like to join.

Ric-san

Good luck on that one...I swing a Ace-250, never have tried a GTAx series detector, but from the sounds of it, I would like to...

Rick

I like mine.It may not have all the bells and whistles of the newer MD's,but it's sufficient for what I need. What I hear of the Ace250 sounds pretty simular to what the 550 does plus it's alot less expensive. I may buy a new MD sometime in the future,but I'll always keep my GTAx550 with me. Maybe us Garrett fans should start a Social Group, I doubt theres enough 550 owners to get a club going.

Got a GTAx 750. Must not be too popular with the other guys that own the Minelabs and the Whites but they are fun to play with. Nothing like the bell tone to let you know that you found money!

I don't see many threads about the GTAx550.But,I'm sure there are a few fans out there. I was wondering how we can start a social group all our own ? I'd like to hear from some more people that use this MD and share some tips on using it and discuss what items were found. Let me know if any GTAx fans would like to join.
I traded in my Ace for a 550. Should have saved the money and kept the Ace. It's good but not twice the price good.