Happy Birthday Katie

KRose

Yesterday our daughter, Katie turned twenty years old. Where in the world did the time go? It seems like yesterday I was riding her around on my shoulders and carrying her around. Now she could just about carry me around. Lol Saturday her Mom and I carried her to her Toys are Us, (Horse Town) and we bought her some new riding clothes and yesterday we were joined by family and friends at our favorite Italian restaurant. She started a new job today on a farm today not far from where we live helping to train high dollar show horses. She couldn't be happier than a pig in mud, for she Loves horses. We are so proud of her. I hope the next 20 years doesn't go by as fast as the last 20. I don't know if I'll even be around for the next 20. Lol

DigsNW

Happy late 20th birthday Katie. I am so glad you could spend a day with her. They do grow up fast and time goes faster as we grow older. Sounds like she has her feet on the ground and her head out of the clouds, good for her. I hope you get to spend your 82nd year with Katie on her birthday.
Ya'll move so slow in the south you should have a longer life expectancy than us. :p:p:D:eek:

Happy Birthday Katie. Kevin....I understand your feelings about "where did the time go?". It goes by in a flash and it never comes back except in our memories. Cherish every moment because the next 20 will go by just as fast. My daughter is going to be 45 in August and yet it seems like it wasn't so long ago that I was reading her bedtime stories.

DigsNW

Happy Birthday Katie. Kevin....I understand your feelings about "where did the time go?". It goes by in a flash and it never comes back except in our memories. Cherish every moment because the next 20 will go by just as fast. My daughter is going to be 45 in August and yet it seems like it wasn't so long ago that I was reading her bedtime stories.
My daughter turns 43 in September. She was actually bon on Labor day that year.

Wife was 11 hours in labor too. Since Labor day is on a certain Monday of the month her birthday only falls on the holiday once in a while.
When my daughter was born she was so stubborn about coming into the world that the doctors ended up giving her mother a C-section because she started to turn and that would have caused major problems. I brought my wife to the hospital early in the morning due to labor pains but she didn't give birth until 7:32PM. Mothers sure have to go through a lot don't they?

DigsNW

When my daughter was born she was so stubborn about coming into the world that the doctors ended up giving her mother a C-section because she started to turn and that would have caused major problems. I brought my wife to the hospital early in the morning due to labor pains but she didn't give birth until 7:32PM. Mothers sure have to go through a lot don't they?
They sure do. But I guess better them than us.