Happy Birthday majakldragon.

DigsNW

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It really means a lot to me.
Our pleasure. We wouldn’t want to leave you out in the cold on your Birthday. I think it was a big one, not sure but nonetheless we wanted it to be nice for you. Since we all are spread out over this vast country, this is the best we can do. A big party would have been fun though.

majakldragon

Well Known Member
Staff member
Our pleasure. We wouldn’t want to leave you out in the cold on your Birthday. I think it was a big one, not sure but nonetheless we wanted it to be nice for you. Since we all are spread out over this vast country, this is the best we can do. A big party would have been fun though.
Thank you. It wasn't THAT big, big enough though. How the heck did this happen? Just last week I was a kid playing in the dirt! Tomorrow, rain permitting, I will be playing on horseback. I'm not riding Tracks or Luke as neither is ready for a big day. I will be riding Lucky Jade. My church has a horseback Ministry once a month and this will be my first time riding in it.

DigsNW

Thank you. It wasn't THAT big, big enough though. How the heck did this happen? Just last week I was a kid playing in the dirt! Tomorrow, rain permitting, I will be playing on horseback. I'm not riding Tracks or Luke as neither is ready for a big day. I will be riding Lucky Jade. My church has a horseback Ministry once a month and this will be my first time riding in it.
Sure hope you can go and have a good ride. I know what you mean about being a kid one day and grown up the next. Life happens too fast sometimes but I am still enjoying the ride more and more.

KRose

Andi, I'm so sorry I somehow missed this post. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. I hope you had a great day. My daughter would love talking to you. She is very much into horses. She is volunteering at a farm now that offers therapeutic services to children and adults with special needs through horses. She loves it and is in my opinion a very worthwhile effort. I hope you had a good ride. Take care and God Bless.

majakldragon

Well Known Member
Staff member
Andi, I'm so sorry I somehow missed this post. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. I hope you had a great day. My daughter would love talking to you. She is very much into horses. She is volunteering at a farm now that offers therapeutic services to children and adults with special needs through horses. She loves it and is in my opinion a very worthwhile effort. I hope you had a good ride. Take care and God Bless.
Thank you