Happy Birthday to DigsNW...

DigsNW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dave! I hope today is the best one yet with Many more on the horizon.
At this age everyone is the best one yet. :LOL: I did get up without any body complaints so it is already a great day. I have always told Mrs. Digs that I am striving and want to see my 100th birthday. Most people don’t want to make that goal but I enjoy life and family and friends and want to achieve that goal even though I don’t have a lot of say in the matter.
i will just keep as healthy as I can and the rest is up to my maker.

KRose

Dave, the Coinstar King brought up a very good point. If I'm here on your 100th birthday, I'll join Ed in singing Happy Birthday to you....or whispering it Lol. If not, I'll be beating the Fed's out of tax dollars and will not have to hear the parties on capital bill battling back and forth and behaving as kids on a playground.

DigsNW

Dave, the Coinstar King brought up a very good point. If I'm here on your 100th birthday, I'll join Ed in singing Happy Birthday to you....or whispering it Lol. If not, I'll be beating the Fed's out of tax dollars and will not have to hear the parties on capital bill battling back and forth and behaving as kids on a playground.
LOL! All I am trying to do is stay a little ahead of you. :LOL: