Happy Delta User

OIFvet

:smile:Greetings! I purchased a Teknetics Delta 4000 before Christmas and so far I have no regrets. I would like to hear from other Delta users and be happy to answer any questions as well.

OIFvet

I am a newb and wanted to start off with a moderately priced unit, read review after review and chose the Delta. I have had shoulder problems in the past, but I can swing it for hours without any pain. I like the fact that it uses only 1 9V battery and gets around 20 hours each as well. I have found numerous items; relics, rings, clad and silver (and of course trash). I plan on making some videos in the near future, if it will ever warm up!

All the Teknetics are VERY light deep machines. The 8000,6000,4000,2000 coil all interchange too if you decide to use a different model or upgrade. VERY cool! Anyone need any info,:bthumb: please ask!

OIFvet

It is a deep machine....I have retrieved a few coins at 8+ inches. Nice to know about the coils, I took advantage of an 11" coil deal when I purchased my detector. Almost wish I had purchased the 5" coil too. I will be upgrading at some point (another Teknetics), if and when I get the itch, so I may be calling to check on those discounts!

You do that! Ill do you right! 8000 or the T2 with Boost would be a good step. The Boost mode in the T2 SE and F75 LTD is AMAZING!!! Really helps in tall grass or trash! Have to see it to believe it!

I am a newbe and bought a 4000 played in the backyard and got the trash out of it was surprised out how deep it was picking items up. Now ready to get out and find the good stuff. Happy Owner

I to am a recent buyer of the teknetics brand I got mine from Bart and he's a great guy to deal with.
I had a whites mxt and like you I have shoulder problems and wanted something lighter so decided on the omega.
Have only been out a few times due to the weather but it's not disappointing me at all the depth is good and the vdi is locking on deeper then my other one did so I'm really happy I got it and I'm sure you will be too.