Haven't Seen Any Replies to My Earlier Post

KRose

I'm just checking back in after a minor technical difficulty setback. A Big Welcome to You to the TQ Forum from Georgia. What type of detector were you asking about?

I've been on this forum for 10 years and the number of people here gets smaller and smaller. Sad......
Thanks for your reply. Was starting to think I was all alone. Almost like visiting a ghost town. Lots of old posts and no signs of recent life.Anyway I swing a Teknetics T-2SE, T2 Classic & a Bounty Hunter Legacy 3500. And what detector(s) do you use?

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Thanks for your reply. Was starting to think I was all alone. Almost like visiting a ghost town. Lots of old posts and no signs of recent life.Anyway I swing a Teknetics T-2SE, T2 Classic & a Bounty Hunter Legacy 3500. And what detector(s) do you use?
Currently we have four detectors. My girlfriend Sue uses a White's Treasuremaster and though it's an entry level detector she has found a lot of good stuff with it. I use a Garrett AT Pro and AT Max with a Garrett Ace 400 as our backup machine.