Hay everyone

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
working on some major projects around the house pretty much halted my hunting.....and now the Heat and Humidity is here amongst us.:mad: Come on major record breaking cold front.
I'm no meteorologist but I think you'd have to move to the great white north for one of those. I don't envy you guys down south in the summertime. How about a timeshare kind of thing........I'll move in with you during our winter and then you can move up here for your summer?

wildlife

working on some major projects around the house pretty much halted my hunting.....and now the Heat and Humidity is here amongst us.:mad: Come on major record breaking cold front.
I'm in SoCal ,about 8mi. from Disney Land . The last 2 days it got in the mid 70's , coldest spring I remember . We usually get a few days in the 90's by now . Last week I started wearing shorts to work , normally it's in March .

KRose

I'm in SoCal ,about 8mi. from Disney Land . The last 2 days it got in the mid 70's , coldest spring I remember . We usually get a few days in the 90's by now . Last week I started wearing shorts to work , normally it's in March .
we takem' when we can getem' don't we? Lol yall ' stay cool.

KRose

I'm no meteorologist but I think you'd have to move to the great white north for one of those. I don't envy you guys down south in the summertime. How about a timeshare kind of thing........I'll move in with you during our winter and then you can move up here for your summer?
That sounds like a plan. Lol

draaiorgel

As we are just a small blip on the map we can get all seasons in one day.
Kinda makes it difficult to decide what to wear.
Warm, cold, wet, dry not in any fixed order.

Any day it stays the same all day is a bonus good or otherwise.
stompout.gif
stompout.gif
stompout.gif