HELLO......IS ANYONE OUT THERE?

KRose

HELLO Treasure Quest. I was wondering if anyone is here? It's SKEERY, Too Quiet......like a John Wayne western at night time in the desert surrounded by Indians, or a Twilight Zone episode. Am I all alone on the forum here? Hello.....Hello.... (Twilight Zone theme music).

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
I was enjoying a period of winter hibernation but some "Southern Fried Good Ole' Boy" has to go and wake me out of a sound sleep:sleep:........SO......Now that I'm awake I suppose I'll have to go out and check a few Coinstar machines with the hope that I get a few Zincolns to post.:whistle:;):)

majakldragon

Well Known Member
Staff member
I'm here periodically. Trying to downsize some of the crap in my house so I've been concentrating on that. I'm going to be painting my living room in the very near future and a lot of the decor will change. I'll also be painting the rest of the rooms so that will change as well. Its been almost 12 years since the walls and ceilings were painted so its past time for a change.

Artie Fact

I'm going to be painting my living room in the very near future and a lot of the decor will change.
Small world, Andi. I started repainting my living room about three weeks ago. Still working on the first wall. Put in new windows and trim while I was at it. The fireplace, hearth, mantle and both window seats are getting a full treatment. Curtains on order. I have stripped the last window seat and I will paint it tomorrow. I hope you enjoy your project. Take before and after pics. I wish I would have. I have had good luck with Dunn Edwards’ “suprema” line of colors.

draaiorgel

I'm here periodically. Trying to downsize some of the crap in my house so I've been concentrating on that. I'm going to be painting my living room in the very near future and a lot of the decor will change. I'll also be painting the rest of the rooms so that will change as well. Its been almost 12 years since the walls and ceilings were painted so its past time for a change.
Beat ya to it Andi.
I'm in the process of selling old organ tapes as well, have already sold a couple of hundred.
Only about another couple 100 to go.

DigsNW

I'm here. You got more mileage out this thread than I would have believed. It does get quiet here when the halls are empty and that is a regular occurrence here anymore. Being on an earlier time zone I am on here by myself in the evenings quite a bit. Oh but there are always the robots and guests so I guess we are never alone.

KRose

.......Enter a forum known as Treasure Quest, a Nice Forum filled with great folks who share the same knowledge and love for the hobby of metal detecting. The posts and pictures made from these folks take us all on adventures of treasures found from state to state and at times the world over.......but today will begin as no other adventure has taken us, for today we have entered.... into The Twilight Zone. Da Da Da Duh.;)

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
And Rod Serling, holding a cigarette, enters the picture and says.....I present to you, a quiet little man who goes by the name of Sojo. A once peaceful man who entered the world of metal detecting but soon found he wasn't happy just digging coins from the ground. And here is a machine....green in color, with a video screen and a hopper. It beckons him to peek inside the tray and once he does this the machine will take over his life, not letting him ever pass one by without glancing into the coin return and thus cause him to journey into the "Twilight Zone"................

Last edited:

KRose

And Rod Serling, holding a cigarette, enters the picture and says.....I present to you, a quiet little man who goes by the name of Sojo. A once peaceful man who entered the world of metal detecting but soon found he wasn't happy just digging coins from the ground. And here is a machine....green in color, with a video screen and a hopper. It beckons him to peek inside the tray and once he does this the machine will take over his life, not letting him ever pass one by without glancing into the coin return and thus cause him to journey into the "Twilight Zone"................
I like it, I like it. The name of this episode could be....."The Beckoning Machine".